B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #9 (March)

Just now, hexagon said:

it comes across as you laughing at her big belly, you don't get it.

NO,you don't get it,i know her stomach is as flat as a washboard and she knows it,,IT WAS A JOKE with LOL at the end,,WOW.

Just now, hexagon said:

you clearly don't understand people that suffer with body disporphier or you wouldn't post insensative things like this

And it's called body dysmorphic syndrome.And what makes you even think she has that,pure speculation?

6 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

NO,you don't get it,i know her stomach is as flat as a washboard and she knows it,,IT WAS A JOKE with LOL at the end,,WOW.

you've never knowing someone with BD then
https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/body-dysmorphia/
you can tell someone all you want that something is one way but they can't see that, even if its true.
ive known 2 people who suffer with thism its not something you 'lol' off

2 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

I wonder what happened to Oksi?  That was a very strange visit.

It was wasn't it? She looked like she would be up for a go with Sera, but obviously nothing doing. Stayed 2 days and left. Very odd!!

7 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

As it stands, and even though we are remote and just watch, you could say you could  cut the atmosphere with a knife. Not a happy ship...

And then the next day they could all be naked on Ari's bed watching a video.  Women @*&*&$#*($#&$^!

12 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

It was wasn't it? She looked like she would be up for a go with Sera, but obviously nothing doing. Stayed 2 days and left. Very odd!!

Yeah, yesterday she slept most of the day while Sera was out.  You would think they do something together if she came to visit Sera.  Maybe just needed a place to stay for a couple of days.  I was sure she was waiting for Alek's room to be ready for her in B4.

1 minute ago, Lurkker said:

Yeah, yesterday she slept most of the day while Sera was out.  You would think they do something together if she came to visit Sera.  Maybe just needed a place to stay for a couple of days.  I was sure she was waiting for Alek's room to be ready for her in B4.

Great minds !