B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #9 (March)

Could one of the issues between Radi and Sera be splitting the food/cost for some of the events?  Radi just brought home what looked like replacement supplies for Sera.  Radi seems to be in a good mood.

14 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

Could one of the issues between Radi and Sera be splitting the food/cost for some of the events?  Radi just brought home what looked like replacement supplies for Sera.  Radi seems to be in a good mood.

Yes...I got the impression Radi told Sera what she'd got, and Sera pretty much snubbed her and walked out of the kitchen...at which point Ariana gave Radi a hug!

33 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yes...I got the impression Radi told Sera what she'd got, and Sera pretty much snubbed her and walked out of the kitchen...at which point Ariana gave Radi a hug!

Yes, it seemed like a very clear accounting of each item.  Sera should just let that go and move on.

18 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I have been a fan of Serafima but I am starting to get tired of her diva like attitude. This is the Amira situation all over again. If RLC was to kick out Radislava to accommodate Serafima's childish antics. I will honestly drop my sub.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, neil_r549 said:

Sera doing some serious adding up - incoming or outgoings? All looked the same type of bill or invoice. RLC income? If those were my bills I'd screw em up and chuck em in the bin. Thats why I'm always broke 🤪

I think if she wasn't doing RLC, she would be an accountant.

This is still on food bills - do they pay for the food and booze on parties and such or does RLC chip in or give them an allowance?. When you look at some of the B4 shopping trips, they're massive. The wine bill alone!

Just wondered (again) !!

23 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

This is still on food bills - do they pay for the food and booze on parties and such or does RLC chip in or give them an allowance?. When you look at some of the B4 shopping trips, they're massive. The wine bill alone!

Just wondered (again) !!

Seems for the B1, B2, B5 and minor (like yesterday) B4 events the tenants pay for the food and drink themselves.

edited:  Or maybe they get a food/drink allowance and anything over is out of their own pocket.

Edited by Lurkker
  • Thanks 1