Martina and Alberto - home activities #8

Noldus

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

RLC is not about the real lives of the residents anymore. It's about what the viewers want to see. That's why it's ok for Nelly and Martina to have these events, they fully fit into what the masses expect, while Bodgan has to hold back, otherwise he would be criticized by the audience.

The RLC concept, forces the guys to behave like passive bystanders. Nelly and Martina really takes advantage of this situation. All very strange.

Very wrong opinion dear friend .. you keep on seeing things only from one side , your side  .. I am bit busy now and will answer properly and at time , I only tell you this .. 

Martina and Nelly have never ever so far fucked for the “ masses “ as you call the viewers . Except the first time that they initiated hugs and kisses ( and dancing )that was also happening for the cameras ( but also and in a big grade for both of the girls  ) it ended at a non scheduled , super tensioned and incredibly passionate first time sex session ( in which Nelly had her period and this didn’t stop either both of them going for it ) which obviously made them both realize that this is something they enjoy and like especially with one another . This is why it hasn’t happened with any other , the attraction is pure and natural between the two , it is absolutely a genuine thing . Don’t you think that Nelly couldn’t at least make a show with another all this time ? She has never done , not even participate in a common of one of your famous so called pseudo lesbian shows .. and Martina , couldn’t she during her visits simply sneak in with the other girls , in the bedroom and make a show or find another woman to fuck , lick , touch or whatever ? She has never done . 

If you think it is an event between M&N , then you obviously have no idea about peoples feelings and how emotions are projected . If whatever these two girls express and comes out so natural from them you take it as a show for the “masses “ , then you are also living your life in a gigantic theatrical stage and you are an everyday supporting actor at whatever is happening in life .  

Bogdan is holding back you say because he will be criticized . But he is already because he doesn’t participate  when everyone is pleading that he should fuck the brains out , especially from  Holly . So , he doesn’t do , stupid Bogdan , he will do , Bogdan the traitor or finally the actions led him to also cheat . Come on , he simply does what he feels , it is a pity you aren’t watching and you assume things based on how you would like to see things happening and ultimately you make your one conclusions about the audience and the tenants that  are expected to be happening and be seeing . Bogdan at the moment is like any man in real life ( yes , life now has this so much fucked up situations , but hey it is the 21st century , the year is the 2021 in which swingers clubs are a normal thing , transgendering is an issue that even whole Hollywood productions are made of , in general and as you claim for free thoughts and real life , anything is possible to happen ) that he tries to accept that his wife is having sex with another woman who considers a friend , he has allowed this  to her after repeatedly trying saying to her ( and Martina ) that he doesn’t want , but unfortunately for him ( and only for him and not for any shows camera or whatever you think ) it keeps on and my predictions are that he is going to be a female Masha in the short or long run . 

If you think that RLC is forcing for relations , I can’t understand your participation in the forum and judging all this chaotic thing , as you have all the time consistently objections about the shows . Relations have occurred , people are locked for over a year now , there’s absolutely nothing they can do to pass their times , interests , hobbies , nothing , nada , tipota , rien , niente , nix . Things happen and they will continue , since everything is a show and you don’t accept real life events , i can’t see why you are protesting here like a Messiah trying for his voice to be heard and RLC become something that as you say , the masses  want the shows and you have the flag of revolution claiming for an RLC back to their first  4-5 years.

( PFFF ... i got carried away from my emotions to answer back now that I have the thighs fresh in my mind and look again of this damn long post again 😡😡🤬🤬🤯😂🤣

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

The good thing about Martina and Nelly’s sessions is there’s no holds barred and they really get stuck into each other with enthusiasm with great cam views. Who needs all the other phoney stroking shows when we have Martina and Nelly 👌

• Upvote 1

We used to have a nice chat here with reasonable comments, mostly entertaining, sometimes even witty. Recently, however, speculators, rumor mongers and hypocritical moralists have  increased. Most of them aren't subscribers, just moochers.

9 hours ago, Lurkker said:

So I guess in 10 years he can drop her for a younger model when she is less attractive?  What agreement do you think N&B made?  Can he drop her for a younger model now cause I think he can do a hell of a lot better.

The pact I was referring to is between Martina and Alberto. I shouldn't have used wife.  Alberto was deep cleaning the living room for over an hour so Martina could have a fuck date with Nelly. Is Alberto doing this out of deep love for Martina, or if he keeps her happy, he can have access to unlimited sex and companionship with a beautiful woman? Who knows?

I find the alcohol one strange.  When Martina & Nelly fuck, they do so after consuming large amounts of alcohol. They fuck their men without it. Does the alcohol help ease any guilt? Again who knows?

Martina and Nelly had two smoke breaks yesterday. Is it just tobacco that Martina rolls? Does anyone know?

Thanks for replying with your insight.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

23 minutes ago, Kenpaul said:

The pact I was referring to is between Martina and Alberto. I shouldn't have used wife.  Alberto was deep cleaning the living room for over an hour so Martina could have a fuck date with Nelly. Is Alberto doing this out of deep love for Martina, or if he keeps her happy, he can have access to unlimited sex and companionship with a beautiful woman? Who knows?

I find the alcohol one strange.  When Martina & Nelly fuck, they do so after consuming large amounts of alcohol. They fuck their men without it. Does the alcohol help ease any guilt? Again who knows?

Martina and Nelly had two smoke breaks yesterday. Is it just tobacco that Martina rolls? Does anyone know?

Thanks for replying with your insight.

Here we get the proof:  speculator, rumor-monger, hypocrit.

14 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Are Alberto and Bogdan relationsips doomed now?

They both know what their ladies do . Alberto seems to have no issues and has accepted the situation and ( in front of cameras at least ) seems he isn’t bothered and allowing Martina enjoy her life and have fun . Bogdan has clearly issues , he is tying to accept a situation that makes his wife happy but in the long term , I don’t know if he manages to handle his emotions and feelings as he is clearly ( according to talks that have been mentioned here from translators ) not so comfortable - also of what we have seen on cameras - with the situation . 

Both couples will need to face decisions and choices in the long run, at least that’s what I think . Real love will prevail in my opinion but I don’t know if it is going to be the same again 😔

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

They both know what their ladies do . Alberto seems to have no issues and has accepted the situation and ( in front of cameras at least ) seems he isn’t bothered and allowing Martina enjoy her life and have fun . Bogdan has clearly issues , he is tying to accept a situation that makes his wife happy but in the long term , I don’t know if he manages to handle his emotions and feelings as he is clearly ( according to talks that have been mentioned here from translators ) not so comfortable - also of what we have seen on cameras - with the situation . 

Both couples will need to face decisions and choices in the long run, at least that’s what I think . Real love will prevail in my opinion but I don’t know if it is going to be the same again 😔

Maybe a threesome

N,M and Bodgan

N,M and Alberto

4 hours ago, Alladino said:

Imagine the same situation without cameras, without the pressure of trying to please the audience. Do you really think that Bodgan would let all this happen?

The shows are a justification for Nelly and Martina. The guys can only stand by and have to accept it. This situation would never turn out like this without cameras. That should be clear to you.

Simply an insight into real life of the residents. Not this bullshit of shows that RLC performs in Barcelona.

This is as much as real as it can get between these two couples , the cameras have absolutely nothing to do with what is happening the last months . It is just things that have at the moment gone out of control , it happens daily in many problems each and everyone one faces , a possible small problem , if you don’t put the flame away in the beginning , it grows  fast and can burn everyone and everything and this is what in my opinion has happened ( although Bogdan tried to talk both Nelly and Martina out of it or at least show that he isn’t happy , nevertheless it continues ) . 

We disagree with the shows , this will never change with you . Of course shows are happening and they will always do , this is now irreversible  . Martina and Nelly  isn’t a show for the millionth time . If you have this opinion, I respect it , but I think 9 out of 10 people who have watched all session will disagree with you . I have said it again , if all couples had this passion , the world would have been so much a happier and better place with relations amongst people . 

The record keeps on playing for you the same side , you don’t like it , we know it , we have understood , please change the record side , accept real life things that are happening in all of the apartments , concentrate on the real issues that all tenants face ( happiness , sadness , ups , downs ) and participate in the forum since you hate the shows with what you like , contributing on opinions concerning the feelings and emotions of the people ( Gina & Curly relation , Kitty and Smith arguments , Linda and Tibor marriage life , Mirukawa and Dantez strange functioning relationship , Leora and Malia adaptation in Prague , relation problems of the girls in B1 , boredom and no direction of girls in B2 , daily boredom routine and what needs to be done so they feel happier life of the couples in B5 , a combination of all above with all tenants in B4 ) , I think you can be a really great poster when you speak about the people and let the shows to be commented from any of us who like to watch it . Otherwise , I found no reason why you keep on the same and the same and the same again and again and again . That should be clear to you as well . 

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, Peterandpaul said:

Here we get the proof:  speculator, rumor-monger, hypocrit.

Just asking questions, looking for answers. Clean up your spelling, you'll come across as more intelligent.

Have a good day!

7 minutes ago, Kenpaul said:

Just asking questions, looking for answers. Clean up your spelling, you'll come across as more intelligent.

Have a good day!

OK then: hypocrite. I am no native speaker. But your English -I dare say- isn't flawless either. On the contrary.

21 hours ago, omedo said:

Alberto did not say that.

He was speaking with Curly in the kitchen during the New Year’s Eve party and in one of the conversations , he said to Curly on how long he is with RLC and that - maybe or most probably , he will see - that this is the last year . And then they had this photovoltaic talk of what at least Alberto thinks to do . I think we also referred to it during that night ( maybe being the last year for Alberto , it doesn’t mean that Martina goes also , she might stay , if he leaves of course ) .