Martina and Alberto - home activities #8

Noldus

Je suis d'accord avec vous mingo mais même si Alberto n'a pas le choix d'accepter cette situation je pense qu'au bout d'un certain temps il finira par craquer et il partira et peut-être même que Martina le lui fera savoir s'il s'accroche encore car je pense que Martina veut vraiment vivre cette relation pleinement avec Nelly et avec Alberto dans les pattes cela ne sera pas possible même s'il est tolérant il finira par être de trop.

I agree with you mingo but even if Alberto does not have the choice to accept this situation I think that after a while he will end up giving in and he will leave and maybe even Martina will. will let know if he is still hanging on because I think that Martina really wants to live this relationship fully with Nelly and with Alberto in the paws it will not be possible even if he is tolerant he will end up being too much

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

I think a open relationship can only work if both involved have advantages and disadvantages. Otherwise, one side is only giving in, while at the same time the other side is emotionally and sexually distancing itself. That can't end well, and I think that should be clear to everyone.

As I said, the best thought experiment would be to imagine that Bodgan is the one who has sex with other girls, and asks Nelly to please leave the bedroom for this events. Then imagine Nelly crying. This forum would verbally slay Bodgan. Something that is unacceptable for the guy should also apply to the girl.

You keep on insisting that Bogdan “ must “ have others like Nelly has Martina . And I keep on answering  you “ what about if Bogdan doesn’t want ? “ .. why is it so strange that a man isn’t hungry for sex with someone else except his wife ? Yes , he is a minority if we think like the majority here , surrounded by all these pretty women and not laying a finger to anyone of them when we would all like to fuck any of these girls .. Bogdan seems to know what he’s doing , if I am proved wrong and your theory right , that he needs to have sex like his wife has with someone else , 2021 has 9 more months to show us what happens in front of cameras . 

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, mingo said:

For a couple that's chronically unemployed, RLC is a good deal for Alberto and Martina, they live rent free and maybe they get some cash too. But we all know no one is watching this couple to see Alberto, so without Martina, Alberto has nothing! Whether he likes it or not, Martina will do whatever pleases her and he will have to tolerate it. 

To my mind, they will leave RLC if, RLC tells them to move on (unlikely), M & A decide to move back to their hometown or if they break up as a couple and then Martina will still have fans watching her, if RLC keeps her on her own, and she won't be on her own for long.. She's a guy and girl magnet! 

Alberto confessed on New Years party that he thinks that this year is the last with RLC , he has business ideas concerning a photovoltaic concept or work in this field .Martina is enjoying her popularity and being currently the most talked tenant all over RLC , she is young , I predict that RLC will want to keep her and build a lot of their business in Spain concerning her . It is all left to be seen whats going to be . 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Howard said:

Bogs isn't crying because of M & N.  If he was, he needs to give up his man card (such a pansy!).  Bogs and Nelly's sex has been very passionate the past few days.  These two have a good marriage.  They won't split because these two gals have sex.  If there would ever be a split, there would be a much deeper reason (and it would have started from long before Nelly & Martina hooked).

Who is to say the facade they show on camera is real?  Who is to say that they haven't had issues in the past which I know they have?  Bogdan is a self absorbed pussy, non prideful kind of person, who let's his wife walk all over him.  I wouldn't be a bit surprised if Nelly was the first piece of ass Bogdan ever got!!  I can't stand the guy or what he stands for as a male!!!

31 minutes ago, ddhm said:

You keep on insisting that Bogdan “ must “ have others like Nelly has Martina . And I keep on answering  you “ what about if Bogdan doesn’t want ? “ .. why is it so strange that a man isn’t hungry for sex with someone else except his wife ? Yes , he is a minority if we think like the majority here , surrounded by all these pretty women and not laying a finger to anyone of them when we would all like to fuck any of these girls .. Bogdan seems to know what he’s doing , if I am proved wrong and your theory right , that he needs to have sex like his wife has with someone else , 2021 has 9 more months to show us what happens in front of cameras . 

No, it's really just the best example to show how strange the whole situation is. Not only between Nelly and Bodgan, but in all Barcelona apartments.

7 minutes ago, Alladino said:

No, it's really just the best example to show how strange the whole situation is. Not only between Nelly and Bodgan, but in all Barcelona apartments.

Lucian was about the only one to put his foot down and said not without me you are not and stopped the whole Bonnie and Alek affair he nipped that in the bud and everyone was bitching about him doing that, guess a guy cant win on here if he lets them have sex some  bitch it aint fair to the guy if the guy stops them god knows people bitch about that too

4 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

Lucian was about the only one to put his foot down and said not without me you are not and stopped the whole Bonnie and Alek affair he nipped that in the bud and everyone was bitching about him doing that, guess a guy cant win on here if he lets them have sex some  bitch it aint fair to the guy if the guy stops them god knows people bitch about that too

Having not seen it, I was told that it was Bonnie and whatever her guys name was that put a whole stop to the pumpkin head.

35 minutes ago, Alladino said:

This is simply real life things , you have always been claiming for it , here it is then , they are happening in front of our eyes . No shows , no “ pushed “ events , not pseudo lesbian .. still , you say that it is strange . I say that this whole more than a year now pandemic has affected peoples mind , relations , nerves , feelings , emotions . It is normal reactions of an unbelievable unique worldwide situation . Personally ,  I am not impressed by anything , the only thing I do feel , it is that many of the girls I believe would have liked to go back to a normal life and enjoy the benefits of Barcelona , since this isn’t happening , they do seem bored and like if they could go back to their home countries or normal homes , it could be a relief . The situation is just tired for everyone and it reflects also to us , the subscribers . 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, ddhm said:

This is simply real life things , you have always been claiming for it , here it is then , they are happening in front of our eyes . No shows , no “ pushed “ events , not pseudo lesbian .. still , you say that it is strange . I say that this whole more than a year now pandemic has affected peoples mind , relations , nerves , feelings , emotions . It is normal reactions of an unbelievable unique worldwide situation . Personally ,  I am not impressed by anything , the only thing I do feel , it is that many of the girls I believe would have liked to go back to a normal life and enjoy the benefits of Barcelona , since this isn’t happening , they do seem bored and like if they could go back to their home countries or normal homes , it could be a relief . The situation is just tired for everyone and it reflects also to us , the subscribers . 

Dino's never gonna be happy. in truth he doesn't know what the fuck he wants to see...

• Haha 1