Martina and Alberto - home activities #8

Noldus

15 minutes ago, philo said:

I said early on that Bogdan has no authority to enforce anything except for the no littering policy on the grounds of the Villa.

🤣

11 minutes ago, Howard said:

Bogs isn't crying because of M & N.  If he was, he needs to give up his man card (such a pansy!).  Bogs and Nelly's sex has been very passionate the past few days.  These two have a good marriage.  They won't split because these two gals have sex.  If there would ever be a split, there would be a much deeper reason (and it would have started from long before Nelly & Martina hooked).

The temporal corelance between the events leads me to believe otherwise. I think, Bodgan is not happy with the situation.

Also, I cannot judge about the sex between Nelly and Bodgan this days, because i have no subscription, but at least here in the forum, the exact opposite has already been claimed several times. It looks like Bodgan's enthusiasm for Nelly has lessened.

I do not know. However, one thing can be said quite clearly. If your wife asks you to leave the bedroom available so she can have sex with others, then the relationship is certainly not in the best condition.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

17 minutes ago, Alladino said:

The temporal corelance between the events leads me to believe otherwise. I think, Bodgan is not happy with the situation.

Also, I cannot judge about the sex between Nelly and Bodgan this days, because i have no subscription, but at least here in the forum, the exact opposite has already been claimed several times. It looks like Bodgan's enthusiasm for Nelly has lessened.

I do not know. However, one thing can be said quite clearly. If your wife asks you to leave the bedroom available so she can have sex with others, then the relationship is certainly not in the best condition.

I've seen B & N go at it the past three nights like hungry dogs.  The passion is there.

On the flip side, there is a podcast (here in the US but I'm sure it can be heard everywhere) called Consenting Adults w/ Leyna Nguyen.  Leyna (besides being hot) is a well-known news anchor in Los Angeles (well, she was well known - this podcast isn't exactly 'politically correct' for her profession).  I suggest everyone giving it a listen.  It very much covers the scenarios we're talking about - i.e. introducing others into a marriage, having a tryst, etc.  Some good interviews both w/ newbies and those in long-term open partnerships.

Here's a link - 
https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/consenting-adults/id1527468906

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Je ne sais pas ce que Martina et Nelly ont bien pu dire à leurs compagnons respectifs pour qu'ils acceptent cette relation adultère mais c'est bizarre il doit nous manquer un épisode de plus Martina semble préparer sa famille à accueillir Nelly à ce moment-là je me demande comment leurs hommes vont se positionner ainsi que la famille tout ça semble très compliquée et ni Alberto et Bogdan ne semble pas prendre conscience du risque de séparation.

Imaginé si Nelly oublie un jour un effet personnel près du lit conjugal ou laisse des cheveux dans la salle de bain comment Martina va-t-elle s'expliquer cela ?

Je ne sais pas ce que Martina et Nelly ont dit à leurs compagnons respectifs pour qu'ils acceptent cette relation adultère mais c'est bizarre il manque quelque chose de plus Martina semble préparer sa famille à accueillir Nelly en ce moment je me demande comment vont leurs hommes se positionner ainsi que la famille tout semble très compliqué et ni Alberto ni Bogdan ne semblent réaliser le risque de séparation.

Imaginez si Nelly oublie un jour un effet personnel près du lit conjugal ou laisse des cheveux dans la salle de bain, comment Martina expliquera-t-elle cela?

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Howard said:

I've seen B & N go at it the past three nights like hungry dogs.  The passion is there.

On the flip side, there is a podcast (here in the US but I'm sure it can be heard everywhere) called Consenting Adults w/ Leyna Nguyen.  Leyna (besides being hot) is a well-known news anchor in Los Angeles (well, she was well known - this podcast isn't exactly 'politically correct' for her profession).  I suggest everyone giving it a listen.  It very much covers the scenarios we're talking about - i.e. introducing others into a marriage, having a tryst, etc.  Some good interviews both w/ newbies and those in long-term open partnerships.

Here's a link - https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/consenting-adults/id1527468906

I think a open relationship can only work if both involved have advantages and disadvantages. Otherwise, one side is only giving in, while at the same time the other side is emotionally and sexually distancing itself. That can't end well, and I think that should be clear to everyone.

As I said, the best thought experiment would be to imagine that Bodgan is the one who has sex with other girls, and asks Nelly to please leave the bedroom for this events. Then imagine Nelly crying. This forum would verbally slay Bodgan. Something that is unacceptable for the guy should also apply to the girl.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Imaginez si Nelly oublie un jour un effet personnel près du lit conjugal ou laisse des cheveux dans la salle de bain, comment Martina expliquera-t-elle cela?

Alberto et Bodgan, ils le savent. Ce n'est pas un secret. 

Just now, mingo said:

Alberto et Bodgan, ils le savent. Ce n'est pas un secret. 

Oui mais cela ne fait pas le même effet de découvrir des preuves sous les yeux que de l'entendre 

Yes, but it doesn't have the same effect to see evidence in front of you as to hear it

For a couple that's chronically unemployed, RLC is a good deal for Alberto and Martina, they live rent free and maybe they get some cash too. But we all know no one is watching this couple to see Alberto, so without Martina, Alberto has nothing! Whether he likes it or not, Martina will do whatever pleases her and he will have to tolerate it. 

To my mind, they will leave RLC if, RLC tells them to move on (unlikely), M & A decide to move back to their hometown or if they break up as a couple and then Martina will still have fans watching her, if RLC keeps her on her own, and she won't be on her own for long.. She's a guy and girl magnet! 

• Upvote 1