Martina and Alberto - home activities #8

Noldus

21 hours ago, Moosecini said:

Tell ya what... with all of those replays... if Alberto and/or Bogdan still haven't a clue what's going on between Nelly and Martina... they're blind, deaf and dumb as a rock.

They both know .. the handling of the situation is what bothers them I believe . 

21 hours ago, philo said:

I don't understand were all of this doom and gloom regarding the fate of N&M is coming from. If things blow up, Nelly has more options to remain at RLC than Bogdan. People seem to confer power upon Bogdan, by virtue of him being male, that he does not have. Bogdan's power is derived from Nelly and her relationships to the founders of RLC. Masha and Sasha made their RLC debut as guests at a party given by Dasha. Masha, Dasha and Nelly were roomies in school together. Nelly gave Masha the black cat that was delivered to her by Dasha. Masha is the only RLC person to ever survive an on camera break up and keep her apartment. Nelly visited Masha a year ago and Masha ate her out. I would say that Nelly most certainly has some options in a SHTF scenario. 

Very good review of RLC tenants in a short message .. But I think it is safe to say that both Bogdan and Nelly have for sure ties with RLC management in Barcelona , they are now there since September 2019 and it seems there’s also an outside of RLC cameras apartment that they both use while not in the villa . I don’t think anyone else is having such benefits than these two 😇

21 hours ago, Alladino said:

The story between Nelly and Bodgan (not between Nelly and Martina) is the only thing I find interesting to follow. This is also possible here in the forum.

I'm not even thinking about resubscribing, because even with this story, RLC as a whole is still far too little to justify $45.

I pay 19,95€ , no replays needed and the comments of posters that I personally trait can always cover whatever I miss not having the replay feature . 

21 hours ago, Howard said:

What makes you think there is guilt? Both males know what's going on.  No guilt - just pleasure.  The boys may/may not like it. For now they will accept/tolerate their tryst.

The guilt was meant for the ladies “ cheating “ on their men , the way I see it at least . When the honeymoon days are done , what we know of life and usually happens , it is that the ones involved always try to return and ask for forgiveness and to have one more chance . I don’t say that we have any issues so far concerning whatever I mention , but I think it is inevitable to happen . It wills be just an exception justifying the rule if nothing of this happens . 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

The guilt was meant for the ladies “ cheating “ on their men , the way I see it at least . When the honeymoon days are done , what we know of life and usually happens , it is that the ones involved always try to return and ask for forgiveness and to have one more chance . I don’t say that we have any issues so far concerning whatever I mention , but I think it is inevitable to happen . It wills be just an exception justifying the rule if nothing of this happens . 

Jesus do you ever run out of things to say...you must be unbearable at a party. :dodgy:

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

Very wrong opinion dear friend .. you keep on seeing things only from one side , your side  .. I am bit busy now and will answer properly and at time , I only tell you this .. 

Martina and Nelly have never ever so far fucked for the “ masses “ as you call the viewers . Except the first time that they initiated hugs and kisses ( and dancing )that was also happening for the cameras ( but also and in a big grade for both of the girls  ) it ended at a non scheduled , super tensioned and incredibly passionate first time sex session ( in which Nelly had her period and this didn’t stop either both of them going for it ) which obviously made them both realize that this is something they enjoy and like especially with one another . This is why it hasn’t happened with any other , the attraction is pure and natural between the two , it is absolutely a genuine thing . Don’t you think that Nelly couldn’t at least make a show with another all this time ? She has never done , not even participate in a common of one of your famous so called pseudo lesbian shows .. and Martina , couldn’t she during her visits simply sneak in with the other girls , in the bedroom and make a show or find another woman to fuck , lick , touch or whatever ? She has never done . 

If you think it is an event between M&N , then you obviously have no idea about peoples feelings and how emotions are projected . If whatever these two girls express and comes out so natural from them you take it as a show for the “masses “ , then you are also living your life in a gigantic theatrical stage and you are an everyday supporting actor at whatever is happening in life .  

Bogdan is holding back you say because he will be criticized . But he is already because he doesn’t participate  when everyone is pleading that he should fuck the brains out , especially from  Holly . So , he doesn’t do , stupid Bogdan , he will do , Bogdan the traitor or finally the actions led him to also cheat . Come on , he simply does what he feels , it is a pity you aren’t watching and you assume things based on how you would like to see things happening and ultimately you make your one conclusions about the audience and the tenants that  are expected to be happening and be seeing . Bogdan at the moment is like any man in real life ( yes , life now has this so much fucked up situations , but hey it is the 21st century , the year is the 2021 in which swingers clubs are a normal thing , transgendering is an issue that even whole Hollywood productions are made of , in general and as you claim for free thoughts and real life , anything is possible to happen ) that he tries to accept that his wife is having sex with another woman who considers a friend , he has allowed this  to her after repeatedly trying saying to her ( and Martina ) that he doesn’t want , but unfortunately for him ( and only for him and not for any shows camera or whatever you think ) it keeps on and my predictions are that he is going to be a female Masha in the short or long run . 

If you think that RLC is forcing for relations , I can’t understand your participation in the forum and judging all this chaotic thing , as you have all the time consistently objections about the shows . Relations have occurred , people are locked for over a year now , there’s absolutely nothing they can do to pass their times , interests , hobbies , nothing , nada , tipota , rien , niente , nix . Things happen and they will continue , since everything is a show and you don’t accept real life events , i can’t see why you are protesting here like a Messiah trying for his voice to be heard and RLC become something that as you say , the masses  want the shows and you have the flag of revolution claiming for an RLC back to their first  4-5 years.

( PFFF ... i got carried away from my emotions to answer back now that I have the thighs fresh in my mind and look again of this damn long post again 😡😡🤬🤬🤯😂🤣

A certain amount of doubt remains, since RLC really bullshit a lot, but I also think the events between Martina and Nelly are real. Only that makes the reaction of Bodgan only more incomprehensible.

It's already strange what the guys in e.g. B5 let do to them (all this teasing only to be sent away), but when real emotional relationship and real sexual events (not these pseudo lesbian bullshit) are happen between his wife and Martina, you would think that Bodgan would have something to say about it.

You say it's just Bodgans way, I think it is a constraint created by the GOV concept. In the end, all the guys there behave like complete fools, while the girls run from one pseudo lesbian event to the next. I think Nelly and Matrina took advantage of that, and Bodgan is afraid to do anything about it. Maybe also because he is financially to dependent on RLC.

• Upvote 2

22 hours ago, Moosecini said:

I agree. I really don't see any of them splitting up anyways.  Both girls love their men and they also love each other.  Seems to me both guys are perfectly happy having their women and also letting them have each other.  Everyone keeps comparing the sex with the guys and sex between them.  No comparison and never will be!  It's a completely different experience.  Why can't Alberto or Bogdan go at it like Martina and Nelly... because they're GUYS!  Most guys can't do a 4 hour marathon to same their lives!  The girls love the sex with their guys for what it is.  They love the sex with each other for a whole different feeling.  Also, all this about how Nelly and/or Martina being "hypocrites" because they have sex with each other, but supposedly won't let the guys screw other girls???  How it that a comparison either?  For that to be accurate, the girls would have to disallow the guys from screwing other GUYS.  The girls aren't (supposedly) banging other guys and then saying no other puss for their men.  Again, a different situation, says I.

I am sure that if Nelly and Martina were fucking other guys , it would have been unacceptable , at least from Bogdan . But as it was greatly mentioned some months ago , men don’t feel so intimidated when their women have sex with other women because of a subconscious ( wrong in my opinion thought ) that the feelings and emotions aren’t the same like if they screwed a guy . 

I think it is for all of us men that if our GF has sex with a girl we won’t pay so much attention as we would be furious if she fucks another man , at least that’s what I think the majority believes ( I do 😬🙄 , but never faced such an issue to be honest - that at least I am aware of - so i speak  from the safety side ) 

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

guys are saying both guys are happy with the girls having a relationship and act like it was not just 2 weeks ago Bogdan was forbidding them to have sex any more and they did it anyways putting him in the position of this is going to happen if you like it or not and if he wants to keep Nelly he has no choice but to let it happen now

It isn’t about happiness I think , it is just that Alberto  seems to have accepted the situation and seems to have no issues in comparison to Bogdan that he seems disturbed and annoyed  and not knowing how to handle this so far . 

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

you are totally delusional Dr. OZ!!

Do you have proof of the opposite ? The facts state ( except him and Annabelle that there’s a controversy in the forum currently and I am not able personally to  have an opinion ) that Bogdan didn’t have sex in front of cameras with anyone . If you think he had out of cameras , please provide your source or what makes you believe so and not the famous “ be sure that it is like this “ because “ I am a smart motherfucker and I know  , that’s why “ comment . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, Sergio said:

Only about twenty-five pages, not much must have happened, however I pity Martina a little, having a boring boyfriend like Alberto, must not be easy, however being the old fox that I am, I always believe that everything is always done to earn a few euros, but all the people are happy

It all happened during no prime time and not many could see it in comparison to the usual times that people watch . 

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Do you have proof of the opposite ? The facts state ( except him and Annabelle that there’s a controversy in the forum currently and I an not able personally to  have an opinion ) that Bogdan didn’t have sex in front of cameras with anyone . If you think he had out of cameras , please provide your source or what makes you believe so and not the famous “ be sure that it is like this “ because “ I am a smart motherfucker and I know  , that’s why “ comment . 

Again and again, there are people here in the forum who think they know what is happening off camera, even though they are only guessing.

The only fact is that Nelly is constantly trying to make out with the other girls, and has already had sex with two girls in view of the camera.

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I am sure that if Nelly and Martina were fucking other guys , it would have been unacceptable , at least from Bogdan . But as it was greatly mentioned some months ago , men don’t feel so intimidated when their women have sex with other women because of a subconscious ( wrong in my opinion thought ) that the feelings and emotions aren’t the same like if they screwed a guy . 

I think it is for all of us men that if our GF has sex with a girl we won’t pay so much attention as we would be furious if she fixks another man , at least that’s what I think the majority believes ( I do 😬🙄 , but never faced such an issue to be honest - that at least I am aware of - so i speak  from the safety side ) 

I agree.  As most men wouldn't expect any fallout from their GF/wife having sex with another woman, what guys usually forget is that women are EMOTIONAL and man are PHYSICAL.  If a woman has the emotional connection AND is having the PHYSICAL sex like Martina and Nelly, that's usually bound to end in the woman changing teams entirely.  In short, there IS a risk of loss.  Case in point why I said Martina is so torn.  She loves both and has good sex with both (better with Nelly pretty IMHO).  The direction Alberto takes with RLC, his job, and his life in general will play a big part in her decisions.  Of course, Nelly, possibly having to go back to Russia (so I've heard) and being married to Bogdan... that's a whole other mess.  Even if she fully decided to leave Alberto for her, is Nelly prepared to uproot her life?  Time will tell.  WAY too many variables in play to predict anything.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3