B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #10 (March)

14 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

You should hope he doesn't...She's pretty much the only worthwhile girl to watch on RLC right now, imo...

All the girls in RLC have things worthwhile to watch.  Their character development is also interesting to me.  Not just naked bodies and sex stuff.  Unlike others, I still see Sera favorably but that may change in the future as I see more.  Just like those I did not see favorable previously at one point I may have empathy for now.

6 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

All the girls in RLC have things worthwhile to watch.  Their character development is also interesting to me.  Not just naked bodies and sex stuff.  Unlike others, I still see Sera favorably but that may change in the future as I see more.  Just like those I did not see favorable previously at one point I may have empathy for now.

You're relatively new...I'm not. I'm ready for a total over hall and would love to see lots of girls flying through that revolving door...out with the old and in with the new! 

Of course, that's not gonna happen for a while yet, so I'll just soldier on until my sub runs out...

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

You're relatively new...I'm not. I'm ready for a total over hall and would love to see lots of girls flying through that revolving door...out with the old and in with the new! 

Of course, that's not gonna happen for a while yet, so I'll just soldier on until my sub runs out...

Agreed, it's all in our own perspective.  And we all have different ones.

• Like 1

I came back to say i was wrong to say what i said about megan,she is beautiful also,i know she won't lose sleep over it,but i shouldn't have said that. 

37 minutes ago, peggyflo said:

Und Megan?

my reply::: WHO??? LMAO

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

We like you and we support you ..and sleep well 😴

That's good,i have heard others mention their support for Radislava and hopefully that  makes her feel a little better. Of course i support her and i never supported anyone before,hell,i can barely support myself :wink: ,,but i would stand behind her anytime.:angel:😉.. And there are some good people on this forum,no matter what Mr. Naga says::),, and they aren't afraid to voice support when it's justifiable.

• Like 1