Martina and Alberto - home activities #9

Noldus

2 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

thanks Lili2 .0 are you new ? 

and sending   a Halla  out to Holly when she squeals when she   Swalla's ... not as poetic but as absurd of it ever happening I would love to see her Bobbing on Boggy's Big Boner ...   

new to the forum yes, been watching the cams for a few months now. 

id like to see holly bobbing boggys boner too...🤣👍

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Lili2.0 said:

new to the forum yes, been watching the cams for a few months now. 

id like to see holly bobbing boggys boner too...🤣👍

there is regular comments on this subject I tend to ignore it as impossible ..but holly has real slut behavior. .from her teasing/revealing  outfits at party;s  super sexy dance moves and body gyrations in fitness room that turned herself On so much she masterbated for herself in the mirrors...so spontaneous hot!!

having been boned (old days with Curly) and deep throated him, but boy toy who was slow to get hard or something going one late night until she bobbed on Boy Toy's Knob and off they went  (the only impressive thing that happened was her BJ.... then this 2 night stand boyfriend came !!!!!! along and she nearly sucked his dick off ...so she has me wanting for more ..  I think she is slutty enough to give a fuck about Nelly and when the time is right (maybe closer to her end in Villa she will take it up the front, up the Rear swallow some and the rest in her ear...  let me leave my perverse poetry with this...  it's not how fast Holly runs the Race it's just how good it looks with Boggy's cum dripping all down her pretty, pretty face.... picture that fantasy folks

16 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

i suppose this would be better appreciated in B4.... 

That's where it should be.  The only thing that should be discussed is what happens in this apartment.  If it happens in another then it gets discussed there.