Martina and Alberto - home activities #9

Noldus

J'ai vu Alberto et Martina cette après-midi les deux avaient l'air bien Alberto n'a pas l'air inquiet il lui a toucher les fesse au passage.

Je pense qu'il ne prend pas au sérieux la relation entre ses deux femmes il pense peut-être que Martina lui et acquis parce qu'ils sont en couple depuis longtemps et a une confiance aveugle 

Il croit que Martina ne le quittera pas pourtant il devrait se méfier elle parle déjà à sa famille de Nelly et annoncera certainement au passage son coming out Alberto sera comme un con si cela arrive.

I saw Alberto and Martina this afternoon both looked good Alberto didn't look worried he touched his buttocks in the process.

I think he doesn't take the relationship between his two wives seriously he thinks maybe Martina has acquired him because they have been in a relationship for a long time and has blind trust

He believes that Martina will not leave him yet he should be wary she already talks to his family about Nelly and will certainly announce his coming out Alberto will be like an idiot if that happens.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

J'ai vu Alberto et Martina cette après-midi les deux avaient l'air bien Alberto n'a pas l'air inquiet il lui a toucher les fesse au passage.

Je pense qu'il ne prend pas au sérieux la relation entre ses deux femmes il pense peut-être que Martina lui et acquis parce qu'ils sont en couple depuis longtemps et a une confiance aveugle 

Il croit que Martina ne le quittera pas pourtant il devrait se méfier elle parle déjà à sa famille de Nelly et annoncera certainement au passage son coming out Alberto sera comme un con si cela arrive.

I saw Alberto and Martina this afternoon both looked good Alberto didn't look worried he touched his buttocks in the process.

I think he doesn't take the relationship between his two wives seriously he thinks maybe Martina has acquired him because they have been in a relationship for a long time and has blind trust

He believes that Martina will not leave him yet he should be wary she already talks to his family about Nelly and will certainly announce his coming out Alberto will be like an idiot if that happens.

C'est déjà un con je pense

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

I know Alberto is a big boy, but the current visual of him sitting in his camo robe holding Taco is sad to see.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Alberto regardé longuement son téléphone se pourrait-il qu'il regarde Martina sur RLC ?

Does Alberto watch Martina on RLC with his phone?

He can do it but I doubt if he is interested 

I'm confident that Martina and Nelly went out together.  They left their apartments the same time.  Don't know where they went, but I'm sure they are having a FANTASTIC time.  As I type this, Bogdan is sitting on the floor by the bed looking distraught.  Alberto...he's playing a video game and seems oblivious what time it is (2:30AM local time).

22 minutes ago, Howard said:

I'm confident that Martina and Nelly went out together.  They left their apartments the same time.  Don't know where they went, but I'm sure they are having a FANTASTIC time.  As I type this, Bogdan is sitting on the floor by the bed looking distraught.  Alberto...he's playing a video game and seems oblivious what time it is (2:30AM local time).

? Martina in B4 with Nelly