Martina and Alberto - home activities #9

Noldus

1 minute ago, chuck206 said:

All that prep time for Nelly to have 1/2 bowl then leave? Now Martina+Alberto are stuck with 4 liters of....what ever it is.

Borsch...or beetroot soup to you and me 😏

I must admit, I'd rather have a curry or a steak...

Strange time in apartment. Alberto sitting in living room, looking depressed....or in deep thought. Martine in guest room, watching laptop.  Separation and silence.  

I have seen them on the couch together, watching large TV, with laptop video to TV.  Not tonight.

• Upvote 1

Yes, it looks so nice. Alberto with has arm around Martina, comforting, while worries of losing Martina to Nelly swirl about in his head. And Martina, thinking of Nelly, replaying to exciting and romantic touches today.

8 hours ago, casdesire said:

Ok, but every day something "in the background", can also be an addiction. Something like FOMO. Just wanna say, pay attention. These sites aren't healty enviroments.

I handle quite well I believe , knowing when to be away and to log in when you feel to , I think it shows good skills of managing any possible addiction . But as I said , when there’s real life happening , i don’t have any need or priority let’s say for RLC but CC , i have always been reading since I joined  , it is only 8-9 months that I post regularly ☺️

5 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

so I guess my comment in B4 is going to get Nixxed... Holly was going to be home alone with Bogdan if Nelly stayed overnight  (meg in B1 with Ariana , Pam in B2   it had all my fantasy details open... Holly Bobbing on Boggy's Big Boner ..... I know we want it  ... oh well .... 

“bobbing on boggys big boner” is genius and needs more credit! 🤣🤣 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Lili2.0 said:

“bobbing on boggys big boner” is genius and needs more credit! 🤣🤣 

thanks Lili2 .0 are you new ? 

and sending   a Halla  out to Holly when she squeals when she   Swalla's ... not as poetic but as absurd of it ever happening I would love to see her Bobbing on Boggy's Big Boner ...