B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #23 (March)

6 minutes ago, redole1999 said:

seguramente cualquier cosa debe ser mejor que ese apartamento retro en el que residen.

The problem is not the apartement itself, but the furniture and the lighting and in this sense RLC is not to blame since the owner does not want to change anything, there is also a room that has no cameras and is being used to leave things...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, qwertyuiop23213123123 said:

I'm just curious, how did martina get in touch with girls at b4? was it RLC or she met one of the girls?

And how does she know russian?

she is taking a online course and Nelly has been learning Martinas language too ,Nelly is Manager of the Barca apartments so she would probally have known Martina so she most likely might have been the one to introduce them all 

7 hours ago, ddhm said:

Linda / Tibor , amazing couple .. fantastic .. funny and going still strong after so many years on cameras , they even got married last summer .. the secret is in my opinion that they simply seem not caring at all for the cameras , they seem to live without even spotting their presence  anymore .. Linda has increased heavily her tattoos the last 2 years , early photos of her , thinner and less tattoos , pfff, model 😇

About USA , no offense taken , I think you reacted too late when the damage had already been done .. plus , I think you are victims of your own ( politics ) facing the problem situation .. I feel like you thought that this won’t “ touch “ you , I think you transmitted a “ superiority “ ( for the rest of the world , whenever USA acts like this - superiority complex - we get mad here in Europe ) and you believed that you would be escaping with only “ acceptable “ casualties .. it is of no surprise that when things  aren’t taken serious from the beginning , the results can be devastating ( as it proves till now ) 😔

I apologize for my comment , but I am like Gina 😂🤣 Always calling the things completely  as I see it , without hesitating  with my opinion , no matter  how cruel it might sound . But honesty and authenticity , it is for me always the way for strong and genuine talks , relations and so on ☺️😇 

I've seen older clips of L&T. You're correct; she did have a different body look.

I like the fact they have a workout routine.

Don't believe the US Covid casualty figures. For some reason there is a financial incentive to report Covid deaths. Example: Larry King, a celebrity here, died head lines said Covid. His family put out a retraction, saying he died of something else. Both parties are guilty of overlooking Covid. A year ago politicians, from both sides, were saying don't worry. Be judicious in your news coverage from US.

Had my first attack fine. Not so fine, attacked but no facts to back it up. Just name calling. I'm sure you've been attacked before.

At one, their time, Alberto was staring at a piece of paper, he did not look happy. Martina did not appear to be home. What was on the paper I wonder.

Have a good day!

6 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

she is taking a online course and Nelly has been learning Martinas language too ,Nelly is Manager of the Barca apartments so she would probally have known Martina so she most likely might have been the one to introduce them all 

A small point but when I mentioned Manager, I was corrected. Apparently Nelly and Bogdan 'support' the Barca apartments, not manage them. So it stands to reason Nelly would know Martina as she is in a Barca apartment and now she is really suporting M!!

• Like 2