B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #23 (March)

1 minute ago, neil_r549 said:

Why? They do a job. How that is descibed will be in their contract which apparently no one ever sees. They do a job. end of

Why you ask....because now you are stuck with them in B4 and they will never leave and don't tell me that you are not sick and tired of seeing those two in B4 because you would be lying!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

ce mec est immonde💩 il plote les gens, les dévisages avec un regard pervers, il faut qu'il tombe sur l'idiote de service H qui a le feu au cul en permanence (elle se ferait baiser par le premier débile qui passe), pour que quelqu'un s'intéresse à lui désespérément, j'espère que ça foutra une merde gigantesque et plus encore🤮

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, LUCKY2962 said:

this guy is filthy 💩 he looks down on people, stares at them with a perverse look, he has to come across the idiot on duty H who is constantly on fire (she would get fucked by the first moron who passes) , to get someone to be desperately interested in him, I hope it screwed up some gigantic shit and more 🤮

Amen Lucky, he is another RLC lichen!!

• Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

Why you ask....because now you are stuck with them in B4 and they will never leave and don't tell me that you are not sick and tired of seeing those two in B4 because you would be lying!!

Hoestly? I don't really pay them much attention. What they do and how they do it doesn't bother me. They could be called housekeeprs, caretakers or anything they like. We all know people who like to up their status by giving themselves a title. I would however  like someone to answer my question of choice of apartment a few posts ago though - that does interest me

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Hoestly? I don't really pay them much attention. What they do and how they do it doesn't bother me. They could be called housekeeprs, caretakers or anything they like. We all know people who like to up their status by giving themselves a title. I would however  like someone to answer my question of choice of apartment a few posts ago though - that does interest me

Ask Noldus, you seem to think he's the man of the forum!!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

Ask Noldus, you seem to think he's the man of the forum!!

Oh dear, its a Sunday afternoon and I'm having a relaxing time --until a few minutes ago. I have said before I don't do bun fights on forums, so thanks for your opinion. Done

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Il y a 8 minutes, menouscope2015 a dit:

Est-ce moi ou Big lit Camcaps en ce moment sur son ordinateur portable ... Cam 3.15 !! 

il a une application RLC quand je vous dis que ce mec est un pervers narcissique manipulateur!

si tu me lis...tu me révulses Bogdan!

• Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Oh dear, its a Sunday afternoon and I'm having a relaxing time --until a few minutes ago. I have said before I don't do bun fights on forums, so thanks for your opinion. Done

Just block him, craves attention and has far too much anger about everything RLC

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 4

qu'il est collant ce neurasthénique, il faut qu'il soit toujours accroché aux filles, pauvre type !

sur le lit de H, il n'en peut plus, comment elles font pour le supporter sans arrêt au milieu, cette plaie purulente

• Like 1
  • Sad 2