US General Domestic Politics #7 Begins 03/07/21.

1 hour ago, maxfactor said:

Well she has this excellent plan to shut down the main oil/propane/jet fuel line running through the mackinaw Straight.  

Line 5 supplies 65% of propane demand in the Upper Peninsula, and 55% of Michigan's statewide propane needs. Overall, Line 5 transports up to 540,000 barrels per day (bpd) of light crude oil, light synthetic crude, and natural gas liquids (NGLs), which are refined into propane.

Once she shuts it down in May...ALL OF IT WILL GO BY SHIP...up to 10 a day in summer and then rail in winter.

Great plan!

Relax.  At least she's not feeding residents poisoned water.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

But according to O_U812  him saying he builds solar panels was just sarcasm. And we are so stupid because we didn't know that.  Which causes me to ask the question, Is everything he says just sarcasm?  Do we need a decoder ring to determine when he is being sarcastic and when he is trying to be serious?:confused:

I really do live rent free in your heads.  🤣

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

I really do live rent free in your heads.  🤣

You probably live rent free in your mommy and daddys' basement, but no where close to my head. Think you'll ever be able to support yourself like a real man,or will you be a parasite the rest of your life?:sad:

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

You've been shoveling enough of it yourself.  

Instead of worrying about that, Canadians like you should start becoming concerned about all the immigrants Biden is allowing to come across our southern border who will eventually end up coming into Canada.

• Upvote 1