US General Domestic Politics #7 Begins 03/07/21.

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

Should have at least kept him alive long enough for him to expose all the other celebrity pedophiles that he was supplying girls for.

You likely would have found Donald J. Trumps name on that list.   😄

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I received my first covid-19 vaccination today. Guess what? I was required to show ID before being given the vaccination. So if requiring voters to show an ID before being allowed to vote is voter suppression, then doesn't that mean requiring an ID to be vaccinated is vaccination suppression? :huh:

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

For sure Bill Clinton's name, and how many other Senators and members of the House of Representatives?😏

Likely quite a few.  If he didn't hang himself them someone had to help him do it.  

Likely a lot of people wanted Epstein dead just so they wouldn't be discovered.  They used the Guards on Duty as scapegoats to take the fall.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Facts as presented by the DNC, CNN, MSNBC,  and your propaganda blogs? :tongue::biggrin: LMAO

Do you pay attention to anything?  I'll bet you've been slugged in the mouth more than a few times in your miserable life.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Likely quite a few.  If he didn't hang himself them someone had to help him do it.  

Likely a lot of people wanted Epstein dead just so they wouldn't be discovered.  They used the Guards on Duty as scapegoats to take the fall.

Barr and Trump.  They had the most power and Trump is a fucking pedophile too.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

Nope. I get along fine with most people. Just have trouble with assholes like you.

You have trouble with anybody who doesn't kiss your King's ass.  You're a true MAGAt.

• Like 1