US General Domestic Politics #7 Begins 03/07/21.

58 minutes ago, happyone said:

Guess that is why President Trump never took his Presidential salary and donated it back to the government.

OK.  Then you do like your King and give it back. (You won't.)

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

The woke left's typical response to anyone that doesn't agree with them is to silence the dissenter. That's why I call them Stalinist. Their message is, 'Join in the group think or shut up!':sad:

Does your ass hurt again?  They have butt cream at your local pharmacy.  By the way, we can mark you down as returning your check, right?  (Won't happen)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, O_U812 said:

Does your ass hurt again?  They have butt cream at your local pharmacy.  By the way, we can mark you down as returning your check, right?  (Won't happen)

Why would I want to return MY tax money? I can spend it more intelligently than a bunch of politicians. Besides, if I keep it I know they can't give it to a loser like you.:tongue:

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

Why would I want to return MY tax money? I can spend it more intelligently than a bunch of politicians. Besides, if I keep it I know they can't give it to a loser like you.:tongue:

It won't take you very far.  :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

I knew you didn't have the balls to give it back.  Hypocrite.

• Like 1