US General Domestic Politics #7 Begins 03/07/21.

43 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

why bother as i am responding to your same tired lies & horseshit. when you are ready to actually face reality & maybe learn something let me know.

You are one of the last people in the world I would ever come to for a reality check. 

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

Bet I have more years of college than you, little phony. And if you are so educated why do you earn a living by building solar panels and collecting unemployment benefits?

"You are but what am I"  (cue RR sticking out his tongue like a 3rd grader.)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I wonder if "the Prick" O_U812 has heard the bad news that the Senate reduced his supplemental unemployment benefit from $400 to $300 per month in the revised Covid relief bill. :biggrin:

Oh, it's OK.  With that and the $1400 bucks, I'll never have to work again.  I can just live off of your tax $$$.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Again, you just proved you have nothing new to say. You just keep repeating the same old garbage because your mind is totally devoid of any real intelligence.

RR, you're the biggest repeater of pure bullshit on this entire thread.  Everything you say is a lie or repeated grade school cutdowns.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

What about the tax cuts, the increase in wages for the middle class, lowest level of unemployment for Blacks and Hispanics in the history of the country, a border wall and an immigration policy that greatly reduced illegal immigration across our southern border? How about energy policies that made the U.S. energy independent from the rest of the world, no new wars started in four years, new peace agreements in the Middle East?  And that is just the beginning of the accomplishments during the Trump presidency. 

BLAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Yeah, Democrats like the wimpy Mitt Romney and Susan Collins type Republicans who kiss Democrats' asses. The Democrats and news media can't handle Republicans with spines who actually fight back against the liberal progressive bullshit put forth by the Democrats and the biased news media.

Oh, you must mean the lying GQP lackeys that only have the balls to take nerf questions on Faux News.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

RR, you're the biggest repeater of pure bullshit on this entire thread.  Everything you say is a lie or repeated grade school cutdowns.

Grade school cut downs are needed for you because that is your mentality level.😉

48 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

A fatal insurrection where 3 Trump supporters died from medical conditions having nothing to do with invading the Capitol Building. One unarmed woman Trump supporter who was shot dead by a police officer inside the Capitol Building and one Capitol police officer who died from causes that have not yet been officially explained. 

I thought you said it was all Antifa & BLM disguised as MAGAts.  You're a moron.

• Like 1