US General Domestic Politics #7 Begins 03/07/21.

25 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

You see nothing because you are blinded by your own ignorance. Just a loudmouth little snowflake child trying to act like a man.

Is that it?  You're an angry old fart.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

What about the tax cuts, the increase in wages for the middle class, lowest level of unemployment for Blacks and Hispanics in the history of the country, a border wall and an immigration policy that greatly reduced illegal immigration across our southern border? How about energy policies that made the U.S. energy independent from the rest of the world, no new wars started in four years, new peace agreements in the Middle East?  And that is just the beginning of the accomplishments during the Trump presidency. 

tax cuts for the rich. no wage increase and totally against raising the minimum wage. blacks, hispanics, & just about everyone else working for peanuts without benefits. 15 miles of new wall keeping out no one. no new energy policies, simply taking credit for what was already there. no new wars started because he was busy at war with us.  we'll see how it goes in the middle east but they have been fighting each other forever & probably will continue. and don't forget that the traitor has inspired the capital invasion. that was indeed something that no one else ever "accomplished".

• Upvote 1

And standing outside the military gives you no credibility when you say that American troops should be stationed all around the world, little snowflake liberal progressive chicken hawk coward. You must be a big fan of the war loving Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger. 

earth to ridge. i don't like war. i like getting along with the rest of the world. dear traitor's desire to bring troops home thinking that will lead to things being better without any deals could leave us less safe. and i don't like republican policies from anyone. but liz & adam at least showed some guts unlike the rest of your lying do nothing leaders.

• Upvote 1

Again, you just proved you have nothing new to say. You just keep repeating the same old garbage because your mind is totally devoid of any real intelligence.

again you are a moron.

• Upvote 1

You are one of the last people in the world I would ever come to for a reality check. 

which is 1 reason that you will never face reality as you would rather listen to mr 30,554 lying dear traitor.

• Upvote 1

I wonder if "the Prick" O_U812 has heard the bad news that the Senate reduced his supplemental unemployment benefit from $400 to $300 per month in the revised Covid relief bill. :biggrin:

that was a bad decision. and it's per week by the way.

• Upvote 1