B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #11 (March)

8 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

Radislava kept looking at the camera when she was talking to Claire.  Kept sneaking a look at the camera when she was pretending to cry afterwards, and kept looking at the camera when she was talking to Ariana.  Makes me think she's just putting on a performance for the camera to illicit sympathy from the forum.  She reminds me a little of Beatrice who used to do the same thing.

And that's not a defence of Serafima either.  I think she's a real piece of work. But just because Radislava winks and blows kisses to the camera, I'm not just going to assume that she's honest or a good person.

I can only hope Radi is that savvy. Then the two would be on equal footing...😊

1 minute ago, rosey 1 said:

Perhaps it would be wise to see with your eyes instead of what you read unless you're reading something different than I'm reading. Just sayin...:smile:

Rosey,perfectly said,just perfect,you always choose your words correctly.Cheers to you. 

tenor.gif

1 minute ago, rosey 1 said:

Perhaps it would be wise to see with your eyes instead of what you read unless you're reading something different than I'm reading. Just sayin...:smile:

I read more into it because I don't subscribe and if you people would go back and read all the stuff you have posted over the months and months, you just might be able to understand.....just sayin :biggrin:

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I read more into it because I don't subscribe and if you people would go back and read all the stuff you have posted over the months and months, you just might be able to understand.....just sayin :biggrin:

Call me crazy, but I would trust even your eyes over what someone told you.:smile: