B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #11 (March)

"The Ice Princess" is jealous of Ravishing Radi, and Awesome Ariana, because they get more views than she does. They generate more conversation than she does. The frozen one needs thaw out that ice burg that causes all her problems on RLC, hell even Nelly is trying to help by inviting her B-4 for some thaw out time. Only Frozen can change her ways and become more likable and viewable.

• Like 3

Just now, Thestarider said:

"The Ice Princess" is jealous of Ravishing Radi, and Awesome Ariana, because they get more views than she does. They generate more conversation than she does. The frozen one needs thaw out that ice burg that causes all her problems on RLC, hell even Nelly is trying to help by inviting her B-4 for some thaw out time.

If Nelly invited Sera, it's only for her own purposes to hide the fact from Bogs that she wants to fuck Martina and use girls night as an excuse.

Radislava kept looking at the camera when she was talking to Claire.  Kept sneaking a look at the camera when she was pretending to cry afterwards, and kept looking at the camera when she was talking to Ariana.  Makes me think she's just putting on a performance for the camera to illicit sympathy from the forum.  She reminds me a little of Beatrice who used to do the same thing.

And that's not a defence of Serafima either.  I think she's a real piece of work. But just because Radislava winks and blows kisses to the camera, I'm not just going to assume that she's honest or a good person.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3