B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #11 (March)

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Yes, because it starts at 10pm and ends at 6am each and everyday until it changes

The government declared a State of Alarm so the differnt regions can adjust the rules. Hoping Catalonia sticks with 7th

• Thanks 1

Changes to restrictions from 8 March 

On Monday, 8 March, some changes to the special measures to curb the spread of Covid-19 will come into force and will continue to apply until 14 March.

These are the main changes:

Restaurant industry

• Bars and restaurants will be able to open without interruption from 7.30 am to 5 pm.

Universities

• Gradual recovery of face-to-face activities up to a maximum of 30% of each institution’s students. Each university will decide to which courses and subjects to apply this and how it wishes to do so. 

Culture

• Cultural activities in libraries, archives, museums, exhibition rooms, art galleries and visual arts and creation centres will resume at up to 50% capacity.

Sports

• Use of changing rooms in gyms and sports facilities will be allowed where they are needed by users, with priority for swimming pool users.
  • Federated sports competitions without an audience will resume for athletes from 16 years of age.

Extracurricular and leisure activities

• Extracurricular activities and school sports are permitted for compulsory secondary education, baccalaureate and vocational training students in groups of no more than six people (this limit does not apply to school bubbles). Travel to another county for educational leisure activities not involving an overnight stay is also permitted (an overnight stay is permitted if the classroom bubbles are maintained).
  • Food and drink may be consumed outdoors in school outings and socio-educational and educational leisure activities.

Community centres

• Outdoor activities (physical and memory training activities) for over-60s are allowed in groups of up to six people.

All other restrictions are maintained, with no changes.

Last updated: 04/03/2021

1 minute ago, costa049 said:

20:30 for me

OK if it is 20:30 for you and where you live has a curfew in place like the one that is in place for Barcelona, in 1.5 hours your curfew would start and then eight 8 hours later your curfew would end.  This would go on until the curfew was revoked.  Am I making this clear or did I miss something, I'm really having a hard time understanding how you don't see what I'm talking about.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

I hate to feed the troll,but more speculation on your part.

feed me, i'll take all the food I can get since you think i'm a troll.  just toss me some food under the bridge when you pass by and we should be fine!

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

OK if it is 20:30 for you and where you live has a curfew in place like the one that is in place for Barcelona, in 1.5 hours your curfew would start and then eight 8 hours later your curfew would end.  This would go on until the curfew was revoked.  Am I making this clear or did I miss something, I'm really having a hard time understanding how you don't see what I'm talking about.

Now I got it 😉

• Thanks 1