B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #11 (March)

1 minute ago, Lurkker said:

If Nelly invited Sera, it's only for her own purposes to hide the fact from Bogs that she wants to fuck Martina and use girls night as an excuse.

Serafima invited herself.  Gina told her not to go, that they were having a "family" dinner, but she went anyway.

• Upvote 3

Just now, Ash1 said:

Serafima invited herself.  Gina told her not to go, that they were having a "family" dinner, but she went anyway.

I didn't read where Serafima and Gina were together before Serafima showed up in B4.  Are you sure about this?  Does Serafima have more power than people think with RLC?  She sure does wear her crown proudly from what i've been told.

1 minute ago, Ash1 said:

Doesn't seem likely as she doesn't have a connection to any of those girls and Martina was also invited.

• Like 1

многие люди одиноки и злы, не волнуйтесь о том, что они пишут, они даже не заботятся о себе

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I didn't read where Serafima and Gina were together before Serafima showed up in B4.  Are you sure about this?  Does Serafima have more power than people think with RLC?  She sure does wear her crown proudly from what i've been told.

she met gina here

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

seems so from what i've read

Perhaps it would be wise to see with your eyes instead of what you read unless you're reading something different than I'm reading. Just sayin...:smile:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1