Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 26

28 minutes ago, ddhm said:

And again, just to confirm what I have been repeatedly mentioning , how someone can enjoy this life , this apartment , living like this ? If you love the place you live, the place you feel like home , you feel nice and warm and comfortable whatever you do . 

I personally was enjoying this dance earlier , far more sensational , erotical , pleasant and “ original “ than one more bating show . But that’s ok , people like to see Leora bating and I totally understand and I respect . But to go out because she doesn’t feel comfortable to eat inside  her own home , is anyone finding this normal ? And before saying that she will do whatever she wants , whenever  she wants with whoever she wants , as we also mentioned , what’s the point on staying in this apartment if she doesn’t feel free to do it in her own place? Everything is happening outside , all of Leora’s real life is happening away of her apartment . But all of Leora’s real life is possible because I am one of the thousands who provide for this with my monthly payment . For whoever feels that is fine to wait for her so she masturbates later , it is fine and respected . And I just post my opinion of how I see things . As simple as that . 

At least Malia has the courage to take holidays and enjoy for periods of time her real life . At least she has a way to “ declare “ that she doesn’t feel comfortable and free and whenever a chance appears  , she grabs it and enjoys herself doing whatever . And she will be back in some days , locked again , pretending to be happy just laying next to Leora , caressing her , masturbating her when her mind will actually be when the people with who she is happy outside of this place can let her know when she can meet again and where and look forward always like this to escape this prison of an apartment . 

Poteva invitare le amiche o il suo ragazzo a cena e invece... 

Non so cosa gli passi per la testa, certe volte sembra che non voglia stare in casa e altre volte che potrebbe uscire non lo fa. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

En nogmaals, om te bevestigen wat ik herhaaldelijk heb genoemd: hoe kan iemand genieten van dit leven, dit appartement, zo leven? Als je houdt van de plek waar je woont, de plek waar je je thuis voelt, voel je je lekker warm en comfortabel, wat je ook doet. 

Persoonlijk genoot ik eerder van deze dans, veel sensationeler, erotischer, aangenamer en "origineler" dan een andere show. Maar dat is oké, mensen zien Leora graag bating en ik begrijp het volledig en ik respecteer. Maar om uit te gaan omdat ze zich niet op haar gemak voelt om in haar eigen huis te eten, vindt iemand dit dan normaal? En voordat we zeggen dat ze zal doen wat ze wil, wanneer ze maar wil, met wie ze maar wil, zoals we ook al zeiden, wat heeft het voor zin om in dit appartement te verblijven als ze zich niet vrij voelt om het in haar eigen huis te doen? Alles gebeurt buiten, het hele echte leven van Leora speelt zich af buiten haar appartement. Maar het hele echte leven van Leora is mogelijk omdat ik een van de duizenden ben die hierin voorzien met mijn maandelijkse betaling. Voor iedereen die vindt dat het goed is om op haar te wachten, zodat ze later masturbeert, het is prima en gerespecteerd. En ik plaats gewoon mijn mening over hoe ik de dingen zie. Zo simpel is het . 

Malia heeft tenminste de moed om vakantie te nemen en een tijdje van haar echte leven te genieten. Ze heeft tenminste een manier om te ‘verklaren’ dat ze zich niet op haar gemak en vrij voelt, en wanneer de kans zich voordoet, grijpt ze die aan en geniet ze van wat dan ook. En ze zal over een paar dagen terug zijn, weer opgesloten, net doen alsof ze gelukkig is, gewoon naast Leora liggen, haar strelen, haar masturberen terwijl haar geest echt zal zijn wanneer de mensen met wie ze gelukkig is buiten deze plek haar kunnen laten weten wanneer ze kan elkaar weer ontmoeten en waar en altijd zo uitkijken om uit deze gevangenis van een appartement te ontsnappen. 

How would she live her life without RLC?

• Sad 1

48 minutes ago, daerjohn2015 said:

How would she live her life without RLC?

Like a 20-something girl looking for Mr. Right.  Damn pretty girl who should already be in a long term, conventional (whatever that means now-a-days) relationship, looking to start a family (assuming she wants kids), have a house w/ a white picket fence.

• Like 1