Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 26

7 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

it was a shame to have killed so many. koalas in the fires in Australia 

Yes, it was very sad over a 1 billion animals passed away when 2/3 of our state was on fire in Jan 2020.

• Like 1

Hello everybody I think it's a shame that some people here in the forum always take things personally. I always enjoyed reading what happened in the apartment. I don't always have the time to watch the apartment myself. I think if someone doesn't like a post from certain people then just ignore it. You don't always have to feel attacked. I also appreciated it when someone reported on phone calls. Everyone can then draw their own conclusions or just ignore them. I also commented on one or the other conversation and wanted to know whether someone understood it exactly that way. The translators aren't the best. As for the current situation in the apartment, I find it a little strange. But I still think that Leora feels good. Your shows at the moment are a bit special. Malia is probably fine too because she gave me the impression that it was very boring for her. There will definitely be other good times and probably also bad times. One can also speak of the camp fever. It's really not easy to be together for so long, it is quite natural that there are differences of opinion from time to time. In spite of everything, I think that many members will stop by here in the forum. As I said, I don't want to address anyone personally, everyone should think about it

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Il y a 1 heure, Aussie_oi_oi a dit :

She loves her Koala, I know she is looking forward to humping him.

i hope she loves him more than her poor little dog "eva", that she did not hesitate to cowardly abandoned to continue earning money on rlc in prague !!! at least if one day she throws the koala, he won't be heartbroken since he doesn't have one, which is not the case with poor eva who only lived for her mistress !!!! 🙄🤨😑

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, corboblanc said:

i hope she loves him more than her poor little dog "eva", that she did not hesitate to cowardly abandoned to continue earning money on rlc in prague !!! at least if one day she throws the koala, he won't be heartbroken since he doesn't have one, which is not the case with poor eva who only lived for her mistress !!!! 🙄🤨😑

Leora does love Eva to bits but really it was Paul's dog but fell in love with her. Leora wanted a big dog, when she was working in the animal shelter.

• Like 1

il y a 9 minutes, Aussie_oi_oi a dit :

Leora does love Eva to bits but really it was Paul's dog but fell in love with her. Leora wanted a big dog, when she was working in the animal shelter.

leora and eva were fusional, the little dog lived only for his mistress, and cared very little for paul !!! i don't think paul would have refused to let leora take eva, in front of so much love from the animal !!! eva must be completely destroyed by this betrayal, I know dogs well to know the trauma of abandonment, there is enough prevention campaign talking about this !!! if leora had really wanted her, she would have gotten eva back a very long time ago. this abandonment was so unimaginable that we spoke here of quarantine for the animal, before joining its mistress. this will be 2 years of quarantine, that's a lot !!!! 🙄

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, The Earl said:

Hello everybody I think it's a shame that some people here in the forum always take things personally. I always enjoyed reading what happened in the apartment. I don't always have the time to watch the apartment myself. I think if someone doesn't like a post from certain people then just ignore it. You don't always have to feel attacked. I also appreciated it when someone reported on phone calls. Everyone can then draw their own conclusions or just ignore them. I also commented on one or the other conversation and wanted to know whether someone understood it exactly that way. The translators aren't the best. As for the current situation in the apartment, I find it a little strange. But I still think that Leora feels good. Your shows at the moment are a bit special. Malia is probably fine too because she gave me the impression that it was very boring for her. There will definitely be other good times and probably also bad times. One can also speak of the camp fever. It's really not easy to be together for so long, it is quite natural that there are differences of opinion from time to time. In spite of everything, I think that many members will stop by here in the forum. As I said, I don't want to address anyone personally, everyone should think about it

I think that all of us would like to be here and chat , exchange ideas , speculate , analyze things and make conclusions of what’s going on , like in every other apartment is happening . 

In this apartment they live two girls . All of their personal life concerning third people or things is happening outside . Development of people’s relations , development of other business , it all happens outside and we know nothing about it and it is normal because there aren’t cameras there . 

The only thing which  is left to discuss for whoever joins this corner here at the internet and camcaps , inevitably , is if we see the girls masturbate ( alone or together )  , care to touch the other , when they eat , when they take a shower , when they exit and enter the apartment , when they will use their phones for info they want to share with the viewers as for  things they don’t , they will go downstairs in the lobby or isolate themselves in the bathroom . Am I right or wrong that this is what’s happening in this apartment ? 

Everyone who wants to know answers to all of the above , the info can always be provided by members who watch closely the apartment and observe all of the details . I personally never said that this should stop , the question I personally did was what does it help the forum if we know how many times Leora phoned Paul ( or he phoned her ) or the person who gives her smiles and anger issues or people back in her home country . It was a question of what does it help and not if it should stop or it doesn’t continue , I don’t know if I can explain it better .

If I am to be hold responsible because of a question , I don’t mind , but I also never got an answer . And I will still don’t change what I think , because like this it will be like no being able to have an opinion and express it here publicly as of what a forum represents . 

I don’t think that many members chat or visit the forum’s thread  so much , apart from recently analyzed events which happened at the forum , but because and to all due respect , nothing is happening . To make it easier , we could speak about Paul and Eva and Leora and see the changes in behavior , happiness , sadness , disappointment , smiles , tears , people posted opinions and the contribution of members who would join such talks were so many because both Paul and Leora ( and the dog Eva ) had allowed us to be part of their lives , their problems as a couple , their moments of happiness and disappointment and so much which was happening and could be analyzed in front of cameras . Should i compare it with the things happening in this apartment now ? How can we come here and chat and discuss and analyze the feelings of these girls when we are invited in their apartment just seeing two girls who ( i am really sorry to say honestly  ) do nothing  , except of course masturbating , watching things on the tablet and be on their mobiles ? 

I keep on coming here and commenting and making lots of people angry i believe , I have been asked to go and comment to other apartments that I follow more systematically ( I do spend more time there because actually there are things happening , people have social relations and they can make tons of discussions since this is what real life provokes ) than coming and criticizing here , the truth is that I would personally like to talk about so many things here concerning the girls , their current psychology , i would love to exchange opinions but this has also systematically not happened because whenever a negative ( also inevitably according to the things happening in the apartment ) comment towards the girls has been thrown , there are people here who will appear and demolish any different opinion that is heard or mentioned . This at the end , prevents people who want to contribute with their thoughts and at the end , if it wasn’t for pulo , this thread wouldn’t fill the pages that used to do in the past in a rhythm of a tommy gun 😁

I wish I could talk for example and get counter opinions about my observation that Leora this week and since Malia left , looks unhappy , sad , lost and most of all lonely . We could then expand the conversation and say how it would be if Malia had never expanded her stay , what Leora would do ? Because I don’t think almost half a year later she would have kept on the same loneliness life and bating as her first months in Prague and before Malia arrives . There could be so many talks , but .. the apartment in my humble opinion isn’t helping , the behavior of the girls isn’t helping , the appearance of some certain people ready to humiliate , bully and expel any person who will refer to this place with any different or negative opinion , makes it simply a very difficult task so as for this apartment thread to gain in chats popularity as it used to be the number one .To close it here , the Barcelona apartments make page after page because of one simple thing .. positive , negative , followers , haters , worshipers , they are all chatting together . They argue , they go to oral disagreement often with offensive language used , but they all communicate .. and they do this because  there are things happening in the apartment so as to have a base to talk something .

Now , I know the reactions of this once again long message but I have always ( ok , except 2-3 times 😬🤫 ) tried to answer to counter posts whenever I posted something . But there are few people who develop their ideas here like I do and often with long posts , I have been advised to keep my posts small , like it is a rule if a message should be long or short . Many times I have tried to communicate my theories  with others as this is how it is “ healthy “ here I think , but to no avail . I expect lots of heat or whatsoever with whatever I just posted , but taking a month and more away from this thread , made me realize that I haven’t done anything wrong actually , on the contrary , I tried to contribute as a forum member , either being right or wrong , positive or negative with my comments . I did this and I never insulted with any of my post ( except perhaps one person which is totally unacceptable by me and I regret ) any other member or even more importantly , the girls . 

That’s all I have to say and I apologize as always for my long post , but if someone can communicate to the forum his thoughts using stenography in a way that is recognizable to the majority of members , please advise me and let me know so I can do this 😇😊😌☺️

• Like 4
  • Sad 1