B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #14 (March)

2 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Seras English is excellent!!

Listen...I've always been a fan of Sera's...1 of the few, but she's lacking in 1 or 2 social skills...Jeez, the girl's can't even cadge a ciggy off her without having to pay for it! 
Yes, her English is excellent, but she doesn't talk to us...apart from what you posted, which was obviously for our benefit...
In the ideal world, I'd like the girls to kiss and make up like the adults they are, and we could see some better vibes in B1...

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Listen...I've always been a fan of Sera's...1 of the few, but she's lacking in 1 or 2 social skills...Jeez, the girl's can't even cadge a ciggy off her without having to pay for it! 
Yes, her English is excellent, but she doesn't talk to us...apart from what you posted, which was obviously for our benefit...
In the ideal world, I'd like the girls to kiss and make up like the adults they are, and we could see some better vibes in B1...

totally agree

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I know...I was joking :biggrin:

I read just the next post some seconds later that Neil also said the same with the law 😁 I am hurrying to catch up with the posts , too much Champions League and  spring / job preparations that not so much time slowly here as recently 🤨

• Like 2

This is exactly what I dislike about fights. They never stick to the topic at hand, how does being a model correlate with food taking? These two either need to sort their shit out or gtfo. Why are they even speaking in English to the viewers? It doesn't make a difference what they tell us, this ain't big brother where we can vote off the worst participants. If you know you can't coexist with one another, just pack your bags and leave. It's really not that deep.

• Upvote 2

I assume Sera is completely copying now Radislava’s initiation to the live Q&A sessions with the members here , perhaps trying to give her point of view of what is happening and maybe get away with much of the heat she suffers . It is then obvious that 1 ) Sera is very well informed of what it is discussed here and how much appreciation and sympathy Radislava has gained and 2 ) for the love of the Creator , how difficult is that either her or Radislava put their egoism away ( no matter who is right or wrong , what matters is to find a solution ) and sit in either bedroom , speak , yell ti eachother , cry and at the end “ let’s try from the beginning “ agree to sort things out ? If the solution isn’t found now that the problem still can be solved , it won’t become any easier and will also affect Ariana at the end and since RLC seems to enjoy this as being a really “real life “ issue , not even a change of apartment won’t be helping I guess . 

2 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

This is exactly what I dislike about fights. They never stick to the topic at hand, how does being a model correlate with food taking? These two either need to sort their shit out or gtfo. Why are they even speaking in English to the viewers? It doesn't make a difference what they tell us, this ain't big brother where we can vote off the worst participants. If you know you can't coexist with one another, just pack your bags and leave. It's really not that deep.

I totally agree ☺️

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I totally agree ☺️

my impression Sera was trying to diss Radi as much as she could so that bit about the modelling was a dig, no idea who she was talking to - in fact she may not have been talking to anyone. It was a clear opportunity to say her piece using the worlds most common language. As said, they are adults and don't get along so call it quits and go do something else. Although I think Sera is a stubborn sod who won't back down