VH vs RLC

Kenpaul

RLC house parties died somewhere in the past. Maya and Nora had many parties, as did the St. Pete's students (including Nelly & Bogdan.) But Maya and Nora are long gone, and Nelly & Bogdan have relocated to a place where they don't have many friends and are stuck with room-mates.

Leora and Paul were not social: they never had a party. Not that I recall, anyway.

It's sad, but then again, I'd be hesitant to party on an Internet cam that was being shown around the world, and I certainly wouldn't engage in televised sex no matter how hot the female was. (Nor would I wrestle or practice martial arts with the male. In fact, I wouldn't go into the apartment, period.) 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

It's sad, but then again, I'd be hesitant to party on an Internet cam that was being shown around the world, and I certainly wouldn't engage in televised sex no matter how hot the female was. (Nor would I wrestle or practice martial arts with the male. In fact, I wouldn't go into the apartment, period.) 

exactly GIF      👍

12 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

It's sad, but then again, I'd be hesitant to party on an Internet cam that was being shown around the world

They knew what they were signing up for when they took the money! Better than having to work for a living though I suppose :cool:

13 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

RLC house parties died somewhere in the past. Maya and Nora had many parties, as did the St. Pete's students (including Nelly & Bogdan.) But Maya and Nora are long gone, and Nelly & Bogdan have relocated to a place where they don't have many friends and are stuck with room-mates.

Leora and Paul were not social: they never had a party. Not that I recall, anyway.

Maybe it's the only thing they are good at :biggrin: though judging by some they ain't succeeding very well :biggrin:

• Haha 1