B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #15 (March)

59 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

Let's hope Radi goes back to B5 and not lose her nerve this time.

I think she felt comfortable and they were nice with her , more than this , remains to be seen 😎

1 minute ago, RAGNAR said:

And she is on the phone with claire now,,lol

Well , one more proof that slowly she gets more and more off of her “ afraid “ shell and starts to make some friendships and meet her colleagues 😇

Just now, ddhm said:

Well , one more proof that slowly she gets more and more of her “ afraid “ shell and stars to make some friendships and meet her colleagues 😇

Yes,that i am happy for her,,but going there is like an innocent child,( and i do not mean she is a child) but like a child in a lions den waiting to pounce on her,,wait until alcohol is involved with claire.I feel if claire can get away with a little ,it will manifest itself into more,and maybe Radislava will see and judge for herself,time will tell,all i know is radislava has a good head on her shoulders,,also a very pretty one,::)

And for someone like Radislava who wants to enjoy life and live a relaxing life,this apartment she is in doesn't cut it,sera is forcing her out in one way or another. You see many times Ariana stays in bed all day,that's no existence for a young pretty girl with the world at her feet,just like Radislava,if she goes over to C&C's place and they just have FUN without sexual expectations or a ''show'' to put on and just has fun like she did painting and talking,then that is very good for her,,i will be happy that she has someone to trust in who has no ulterior motives. Just to see her smile and laugh is good for me. And again,i believe Radislava is different and stands out from the crowd,she will go with her feelings,and her intuition will guide her,,not greed of money or ''viewership'' like many on here. Thank you, 

AdorableIllegalConure-size_restricted.gilol

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1