B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #15 (March)

Well done Radislava , this is how you could have made since a long time and feel better and not so isolated like the last weeks ☺️ The fans always  by your side to support you and we know you can make us happy also 😉😇

I don’t think that any other tenant has this incredible and complete natural presence like Ariana , her room a mess while preparing to go out , she doesn’t care how she passes her image to the viewers , i personally love it that she acts , behaves and at the end operates with her own instinct and character , without needing to show different things so as to be accepted from viewers or gain sympathy . Such a charismatic person since day 1 that she appeared , one of the best castings ever and also happening at an incredible difficult period with the virus going wild , hope RLC takes good care of her and reward her for the entertainment she gives to the viewers ☺️

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

This is another childish reaction , “ I will do what I am accused for so as to show that she is wrong “ , where is the famous maturity of the women that their minds are “ older “ than men and think better at the age she has when men are accused to always act like boys ? 😂🤣

Where’s her initiation to go and talk to Serafima , put differences aside and make peace for the sake of the psychic health of them both , needing to share their lives and things inside a common apartment as roommates and at the end satisfying the paying customers who want to see good vibes , atmosphere , feel nice and be entertained and they only see a growing by day hate between the two . At the end , she should do as she feels like and not because she read here what Sera has been complaining .. because then doing like this , she’s admitting in a way that she’s behaving wrong or even worse , she submits to Serafima’s “ requests “ by just doing what she has to do and not what she feels to do .... pff , women 😂🤣😂🤣😁😆😎🤩🥳

And why shouldn't Sera approach her exactly?...Sera's made a mountain out of a molehill, imo...so why doesn't she go talk to Radi?

I don't think changing her room around had anything to do with Sera, btw...It used to be that way when I 1st subbed...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RAGNAR said:

NAH,i have my own pilot, 

81323XVdh1L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Apparently your pilot got lost.  Might want to get his eyes checked.  But don't worry, I was right and Carlos picked her up and flew her right over to B5 and she deplaned onto C&C's bed. 😁

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

And why shouldn't Sera approach her exactly?...Sera's made a mountain out of a molehill, imo...so why doesn't she go talk to Radi?

I don't think changing her room around had anything to do with Sera, btw...It used to be that way when I 1st subbed...

Because when you know that someone is an egoist ( Sera ) , even if you believe you are right ( Radi ) and the other doesn’t accept that she maybe exaggerates ( Sera ) , it isn’t bad to make a step back for the greater good ( apartment environment , relations with the 3rd roommate - Ariana - ) , put your whatever egoism down and try to make one last try to make peace . If it doesn’t work , well , you are free of any perhaps guilts that you maybe have been wrong , the viewers have been watching all and nothing is hidden and you always feel superior with your presence in the apartment ☺️😇

13 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I wonder how long the kitchen will appear like a bomb's landed on it!...😏

They did it on purpose for Serafima so she goes mad with her cleaning 😂🤣

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

She didn't seemed bothered last night...we'll see what her mood's like tonight when she sees it...

It depends on her date i guess .. also if Ariana is awaken and she goes to resume what happened .. it will be fun 😂🤣