B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #15 (March)

4 minutes ago, mspanker said:

Back up...no sign of blood so it continues...Although it looks like we have lost Ari, shes small so not always easy to spot..🕵️‍♀️

😂🤣 Then , let’s see what the evening holds 😇

Bad vibes I noticed before the u/m. Sad that Radi has to wait for Sera to leave the kitchen before she goes in to get her food. Never like to see a caustic atmosphere like this. I reckon it’s time Sera packed her bags; she’s  past her sell by date in my opinion although I still love those boobies 🤪

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Bad vibes I noticed before the u/m. Sad that Radi has to wait for Sera to leave the kitchen before she goes in to get her food. Never like to see a caustic atmosphere like this. I reckon it’s time Sera packed her bags; she’s  past her sell by date in my opinion although I still love those boobies 🤪

Yeah Radi dropped coffee/ was tidying it up but Sera had a dig, probably about the fridge and not to touch her stuff (guessing but educated guess) and Radi went into the lounge and muttered to herself. That was just bullying....then Sera straight up to auntie Ari to moan > bag pack go...Pleaseeeee..

• Upvote 3

39 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Let's hope she doesn't...

In a perfect world I would hope that she doesn't, and end up having her own friend or friends visit her inB1. In a more perfect world I would hope that Sera moves on instead of me deciding that I can't watch the bitching & moaning all the time, so, as an alternative ,i move on. 

I realize and am happy to have alternative apts. to view ,but don't want to be depressed about the idea of viewing any of them. As far as the argument that this is real life; I say "I see real life every day in my own life and I don't have  to pay anything for it".:smile:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, wooders78 said:

she might want a threesome, if not too bad , they have her in their sights now

What Radislava is interested in is pure FUN,nothing about money or shit like that,just fun and relaxing and enjoying life.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

she might want a threesome, if not too bad , they have her in their sights now

come on.... this is Carlo's you are including.... creepy and pathetic..... I will give in to Claire and Radslutska  but it will never be with Douchla boy... and Radi has plenty of her local options that I am sure of a better choice than C & C ...

• Upvote 3