B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #15 (March)

1 hour ago, rosey 1 said:

nope! We're a club my friend...maybe a small club...but a club non-the-less.:smile:

oh I'd say we are many in this club... Ariana  is the Orgasm queen.... that why these other girls love bating with her ...they watch in envy and amazement .... and talk about front row seat...  that's our envy...   

and Corvette is the club secretary Treasurer as he keeps count  of each one ... probably has them categorized and dated and how far back her eyes roll back into into her forehead ...   ☺️

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

She just needs to go back a few more times to get comfortable.

yeah listening to her now says enjoyed it, after the issues with her housemate i am not surprised.

Nice to see her happy

4 minutes ago, mspanker said:

yeah listening to her now says enjoyed it, after the issues with her housemate i am not surprised.

Nice to see her happy

Maybe even be back there tonight.  Just needed to grab her vibrator this time.

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

B1 UM , hope they didn’t start throwing plates to one another 😂🤣

Radi in her room making eyes at the camera whilst licking a yogurt pot, Sera bitching to Ari in Ari's room. Just went off.

Everything went as planned by all participants in the B5 show last night.  It was said that Radislava waved goodbye just before she went out the door at B5 this morning.  If that doesn't spell it all out to y'all nothing will.  The question is, just how long has this get together and the replacement of Monica been in the works?  Like I posted awhile back when C&C were at B1 the other night, you all will see Radislava's true side come out and it started that night, and last night just proves my point!!  Radislava is for sure....multiple screws shy of a complete box!!

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, mspanker said:

Radi in her room making eyes at the camera whilst licking a yogurt pot, Sera bitching to Ari in Ari's room. Just went off.

Tech issues then ... or when it is back online , Radi can share the reasons perhaps 😉

Just now, ddhm said:

Tech issues then ... or when it is back online , Radi can share the reasons perhaps 😉

Back up...no sign of blood so it continues...Although it looks like we have lost Ari, shes small so not always easy to spot..🕵️‍♀️