Martina and Alberto - home activities #10

Noldus

Alberto a essayé de reproduire le sexe de Nelly j'espère pour lui qu'il a réussi à satisfaire Martina de cette façon ils sont aller finir dans la chambre.

Je pense qu'Alberto commence a prendre conscience que Martina prend plus de plaisir avec Nelly et c'est pour ça qu'il essaye de changer sa façon de faire l'amour ce n'est pas plus mal.

Mais cela montre qu'il sent qu'il y a de la concurrence il va devoir se surpasser pour maintenir sa place au sein de son couple je trouve ça dégueulasse de la part de sa femme qui profite bien de cette situation elle a tous les avantages et en profite bien elle sait que ces deux amants vont démener pour lui décrocher la lune.

Je me retiens d'écrire ce mot mais je le pense très fort c'est qu'une 🤬

Alberto tried to reproduce the sex of Nelly I hope for him that he succeeded in satisfying Martina this way they ended up in the bedroom.

I think Alberto is starting to realize that Martina has more fun with Nelly and that's why he's trying to change the way he makes love.

But it shows that he feels that there is competition he will have to surpass himself to maintain his place in his relationship I find it disgusting on the part of his wife who takes advantage of this situation she has all the advantages and take advantage of it, she knows that these two lovers will struggle to win her the moon.

I hold back from writing this word but I mean it very hard 🤬

14 minutes ago, Peterandpaul said:

Martina's greatest pleasure, her ultimate satisfaction comes from a clitoral orgasm. But Alberto, for whatever reason, can't give her this satisfaction. So Martina triggers it off herself. When Martina and Nelly had  their spectacular night, Martina had half a dozen clitoral orgasms without having to do one DIY job. Nelly's lips, tongue, upper thigh, arms, hand and fingers did the job. Women obviousls know better what women need. I really wish Alberto could see a short 5-minute-clip of that night. It would teach him a lesson.

Great observations and I agree .. but she is also having her routine with Alberto so as he knows what she likes and how to please her , as she also knows what to ask and how to be pleased by him 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Alberto un ensayo de reproduire le sexe de Nelly j'espère pour lui qu'il a réussi à satisfaire Martina de cette façon ils sont aller finir dans la chambre.

Je pense qu'Alberto commence a prendre conscience que Martina prend plus de plaisir avec Nelly et c'est pour ça qu'il essaye de changer sa façon de faire l'amour ce n'est pas plus mal.

Mais cela montre qu'il envió qu'il ya de la concurrence il va devoir se surpasser pour maintenir sa place au sein de son couple je trouve ça dégueulasse de la part de sa femme qui profite bien de cette situación elle a tous les avantages et en profite bien elle sait que ces deux amants vont démener pour lui decrocher la lune.

Je me retiens d'écrire ce mot mais je le pense très fort c'est qu'une  🤬

Alberto trató de reproducir el sexo de Nelly. Espero que haya logrado satisfacer a Martina de esta manera terminaron en el dormitorio.

Creo que Alberto está empezando a darse cuenta de que Martina se divierte más con Nelly y por eso está intentando cambiar la forma en que hace el amor.

Pero demuestra que siente que hay competencia tendrá que superarse a sí mismo para mantener su lugar en su relación me parece repugnante por parte de su esposa que se aprovecha de esta situación ella tiene todas las ventajas y se aprovecha de ello, ella sabe que estos dos amantes lucharán para ganarle la luna.

Me abstengo de escribir esta palabra, pero lo digo en serio  🤬

Perdon pero yo creo que ella hace bien en mantener la competencia por que lo que va a lograr es lo mejor de ambas partes y ella cree que es lo que merece

Martina aunque pone su cara de ingenua de ingenua no tiene un pelo es muy inteligente y sabe lo que quier de ambas partes y lo va aconseguir

Why are there a lot of negative comments about Alberto? Over the last 4 years on RLC, he has been a caring, loving, and supportive spouse to Martina. None of the arguing and explosive fights like Kitty+Smith. He's not a horndog trying to hump anything with tits.  How many other husbands would tolerate there wife coming home in the early morning hours....drunk. As for having a job, ..... how many other males in the RLC apartments history had jobs?  Bedroom performance, ....there may be a problem there, but should a relationship end because of it? Currently, he still cares for and supports Martina's "interests", and shows tolerance for her "adventures" with Nelly. Could be, Martina's infidelity, is a new event in their marriage and he is unsure how to handle it. 

Give the guy some slack.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

1 hour ago, chuck206 said:

Why are there a lot of negative comments about Alberto? Over the last 4 years on RLC, he has been a caring, loving, and supportive spouse to Martina. None of the arguing and explosive fights like Kitty+Smith. He's not a horndog trying to hump anything with tits.  How many other husbands would tolerate there wife coming home in the early morning hours....drunk. As for having a job, ..... how many other males in the RLC apartments history had jobs?  Bedroom performance, ....there may be a problem there, but should a relationship end because of it? Currently, he still cares for and supports Martina's "interests", and shows tolerance for her "adventures" with Nelly. Could be, Martina's infidelity, is a new event in their marriage and he is unsure how to handle it. 

Give the guy some slack.

Give him some slack???  The dude is a house-husband.  He needs to surrender his man card immediately.

• Upvote 1

Estoy totalmente de acuerdo es un flojo bueno para nada y encima trae dominada a Martina y se siente el rey de las mujeres 

Si no vean el video del dia de la fiesta sintiendose mas que todos los que estaban ahi 

Y al dia siguiente del primer acoston de Martina con Nadaelly en la cocina de casa de Nelly diciendo que le gustaria acostarse con las 2 nada mas ve por el

Por eso ahora que ve que puede perder a Martina trata de cambiar su actitud de años de macho alfa

2 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Give the guy some slack.

For being an idiot?

5 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Give the guy some slack.

You said it all in a few words absolutely fantastic , well done ☺️😇

• Upvote 1