Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 27

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Everyone is hoping it ends.  With 5 new variants of COVID coming into play they don't know if the current vaccine is good enough to handle the load or they need a separate vaccine.  In Canada where I am from I can't get a vaccine until September or October. So I get too see the result of the current vaccine used on others before I make a decision to get one myself when the time comes. So far I have managed to avoid the whole thing since it began.

Question?...If you are issued a bullet proof vest that covers 95% of your body...and someone drives by and shoots you, striking the vest.  What happens to the bullet?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Miraguy said:

Anyone know what the burning flames are that you can see outside the living room window when looking at camera 4?

I can tell you for sure it not the hooka. It has been posted that there is a park, in that direction, from the apartment. 

Probably a fire to keep a homeless person warm.  Would be my guess.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, maxfactor said:

Question?...If you are issued a bullet proof vest that covers 95% of your body...and someone drives by and shoots you, striking the vest.  What happens to the bullet?

It depends of course, what the bullet was. If it was an armor piercing bullet. The vest has a hole in it and you are either wounded, or dead. 

If it was a bullet with a lead projectile. The bullet mushrooms on impact. Staying outside of the vest, and the flesh, directly behind the point of impact, will have a nasty bruise.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3