Kataleya & Archi (2021) Part #1

34 minutes ago, anonymousUser said:

By the way, how does one record videos from the past 48 hours ? Is there a software that records live streams ?

Regards

There are moment operators that volunteer their time to save to the archives, if you want to put a request in then place it in the topic below.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, anonymousUser said:

By the way, how does one record videos from the past 48 hours ? Is there a software that records live streams ?

Regards

You can record using OCam software. I use it works really well! Screen recording,audio etc. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, x192023 said:

You can record using OCam software. I use it works really well!

I always used that a year or so ago but they seemed to abandon it then I started using Bandicam, very similar and works well.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, x192023 said:

You can record using OCam software. I use it works really well! Screen recording,audio etc. 

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

I always used that a year or so ago but they seemed to abandon it then I started using Bandicam, very similar and works well.

Thanks for your suggestions. I'll try them.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Vous vantez des logiciels piratés? Je ne le sais que des enfants de la cour d'école ...  🤦‍♂️

Je ne donne pas le nom du site web.

Mais j'avoue sauf pour windows qui est préinstallé sur le Pc tout le reste c'est des logiciels piratés je suis au courant que c'est mal mais je n'aime pas acheter des logiciels il faut toujours payer alors je fais comme ça

I am not giving the name of the website.

But I admit except for windows which is preinstalled on the PC all the rest is pirated software I am aware that it is bad but I don't like to buy software you always have to pay so I do it like that

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Wow you have to pay. Surprise surprise. You have to pay for your groceries too. Or you steal them too?

gordon ramsay facepalm GIF by Masterchef

I bet you use some free software like most of us do if we can if you are honest.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1