B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #16 (March)

umm weird speculation of where Claire will sleep..... she is here only for Radi  Is she not getting more naked as Radi exercises...

Claire is here to finish what she tasted last night and Radi seems very cool performing her hot body for the foreplay... 

so Claire has found a new playmate.... I am surprised at how easily Radi came under her influence.. very few meetings....one sympathetic talk a several days ago two visits and now sexy exercise show to wind up the sex crazed Claire and this will be sexciting from here on ....can't wait to see what camera 16 picks up...

Poor Claire is  really working up a sweat drinking beers , tits out for the past ?? half hour 

Time to hit the showers Girls ... remove shower head for those tight areas 

funny Radi who is doing a hot worrkout (Note: usually naked) has more clothes on than our near naked ( just down to her panties now) spectator Claire ...

I love these girls and their games 

come on Claire surely you can stretch more than just your legs.....   I'm just jealous because if I had a front row seat to this show I wouldn't do something like spoil this view !!!

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

Maybe she will sleep in Sera's bed because Sera would love to sleep in Ari's with her.:smile:

Anything is possible the way these girls have let the relations amongst them develop .. for me , children behave better than how all these have been doing 😆😁😂🤣

At least some info that can be “ fished “ while Sera speaks English 😉

And anytime listening to Russian people speaking English with this accent ...pfff , priceless 🙃🙃🙃🙂😇

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Will Radislava open her bed or is Claire going to sleep either with Serafima or in the LR ? A riddle for serious solvers 😂

I've only just logged on and I've gotta say I'm surprised to see Claire with Radi. I'm assuming Radi's sad mood this morning wasn't down to Claire's antics last night

As for the sleeping arrangements...I don't know if Claire and Sera have spoken since she arrived, but the very fact that she was a pretty good friend of Sera's, and has come to see Radi, is kinda kicking sand in sera's face...that's how I see it anyway...