B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #16 (March)

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Her making choices and understanding the business, don't compute.  Once again it is just the normal transition for a new girl entering RLC....nothing more, nothing less

It took her almost two months to start socializing with the others .. she needed to feel that she is treated like shit in order to start making friendships and having others to chat and not feel lonely .. it is her 3rd consecutive night out and she has been great to watch with the others 

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It took her almost two months to start socializing with the others .. she needed to feel that she is treated like shit in order to start making friendships and having others to chat and not feel lonely .. it is her 3rd consecutive night out and she has been great to watch with the others 

back when I used to watch RLC, that's how most of the new girls were when they came to RLC.  people would steadily be complaining because the new girl wasn't doing or showing anything and then all of a sudden it was like RLC said.....you can get out of the kiddie pool now, you are no longer a guppy.

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

back when I used to watch RLC, that's how most of the new girls were when they came to RLC.  people would steadily be complaining because the new girl wasn't doing or showing anything and then all of a sudden it was like RLC said.....you can get out of the kiddie pool now, you are no longer a guppy.

You used the key word “ back when I used to watch RLC “ , it is 2021 now . 

I think you just have one more excuse to justify your comment which I accept of course . 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

You used the key word “ back when I used to watch RLC “ , it is 2021 now . 

I think you just have one more excuse to justify your comment which I accept of course . 

I don't have to justify anything DD, I no longer watch RLC.....end of story!

8 minutes ago, hexagon said:

Seeing sara constantly sitting on her bed, legs open with pantyliner flaps stickout out makes me want to throw up

she constantly does it. do you guys like that? does her being on turn you on?

🤮

She is horrible and needs to leave Ariana alone. She needs to sleep in her own bed, too. 🙄

• Like 1

5 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Mark, I laughed it off for quite awhile. I finally said to myself that this guy is really just a fucking idiot. Thanks for seeing it my way. 😉

I wish the moderators would step in  I got banned for being right on a topic  and tried to defend myself (POINTLESS)

..it is one thing to beat a topic like Fridge girl or tomato jokes (to death ) but at least it is original and different and sometimes a good lol ... but this was just becoming  belligerent badgering of a member and  then someone else tried picking up on it... too much , too far, too fucking lame... makes me crazy so I spoke up...  

You sir do not need my back up cause you seem to  even like the back and forth   lol   it was my mood acting up and hopefully we all just move on, continue to play nice in the big boys sandbox  ciao

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

I think Radislava is having a little regrets,but it wasn't her who initiated anything, it was claire as i said earlier,,''pushing'' the boundaries  and seeing how far she can go,well now Claire is disappointed as i said in the beginning and Radislava not feeling too good. Radislava is young and still a kind of a reserved,shy girl,to a point, and i find that beautiful about her,i know what she does on cam,but that is just her alone in her room,except an oil rub down with Ariana,no big deal,a big difference with others involved and reality sets in.,i wish she didn't have to be here in this ''project'' she looks like she doesn't belong,again,,as i said earlier. I hope she can shrug this off,take a shower when she gets home and just move on,now that she knows her feelings about things. We all have a learning curve,or many,in life,this is just one she will face as she gets older and stronger.:heart: May the force be with you girl.:biggrin:

You're really creepy dude. she can do what she wants and you can't stop her. If she wants to go out and have fun then she can.
You're acting like her dad but a dad that wants to fuck his daughter. stop

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

15 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

I think Radislava is having a little regrets,but it wasn't her who initiated anything, it was claire as i said earlier,,''pushing'' the boundaries  and seeing how far she can go,well now Claire is disappointed as i said in the beginning and Radislava not feeling too good. Radislava is young and still a kind of a reserved,shy girl,to a point, and i find that beautiful about her,i know what she does on cam,but that is just her alone in her room,except an oil rub down with Ariana,no big deal,a big difference with others involved and reality sets in.,i wish she didn't have to be here in this ''project'' she looks like she doesn't belong,again,,as i said earlier. I hope she can shrug this off,take a shower when she gets home and just move on,now that she knows her feelings about things. We all have a learning curve,or many,in life,this is just one she will face as she gets older and stronger.:heart: May the force be with you girl.:biggrin:

You’ve said it many times she is a strong woman who can make her own decisions... she’s fine...your just not happy about it coz you think praising her and sucking up to her will make her like you or some weird shit. Get a grip..

sorry your hearts been broken

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1