B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #16 (March)

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

HOLLY is 10x .better then SERA/ ARIANA. LITTLE rlc worker

you know all this business talk you folks get so F'n wrapped up into, top cam spot?? bonus money, this one is better ...

all BS to me and frankly a waste of space on this forum.. tell what is going on especially if you like it or someone ...move on if you don;t

these 3 in recent comment Ari, Sera Holly are all different aad all show titties and pussy and tease and are sexy but in their own way....

forget the business of their exhibitionism and just enjoy them   (or go away or at least stop stirring the pot against them and other members ..

Everyone on RLC is different (wow Real LIfe what a concept) 

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

you know all this business talk you folks get so F'n wrapped up into, top cam spot?? bonus money, this one is better ...

all BS to me and frankly a waste of space on this forum.. tell what is going on especially if you like it or someone ...move on if you don;t

these 3 in recent comment Ari, Sera Holly are all different aad all show titties and pussy and tease and are sexy but in their own way....

forget the business of their exhibitionism and just enjoy them   (or go away or at least stop stirring the pot against them and other members ..

Everyone on RLC is different (wow Real LIfe what a concept) 

sorry .but just who would you like to pay to see. girls that hide or girls that are open on cam.....i know i like to see the ones who are open on cam . and the ones who hide outside ther apt or use covers to hide don't need to be on RLC that i and all the rest pay RLC FOR THEM TO BE HERE

24 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

HOLLY is 10x .better then SERA/ ARIANA. LITTLE rlc worker

They try all to do the best to satisfy you , me , everyone .. if they were all doing the same , it would be boring . Some people like what Sera does and many not . We respect them all as we expect from them to respect us that we pay 

• Like 1

Just now, bud2966 said:

sorry .but just who would you like to pay to see. girls that hide or girls that are open on cam.....i know i like to see the ones who are open on cam . and the ones who hide outside ther apt or use covers to hide don't need to be on RLC that i and all the rest pay RLC FOR THEM TO BE HERE

well of course ...wide open Gash o Rama ...but that is never the way it has been for years...some times better than others ... but to complain of a star Bating queen like Ari   everyday and twice on Sunday and plenty above the covers !! ??... even Sera sits with pussy open for gynalogical study   sure not pounding a 15 inch pole at furious speed )  study  Holly does alot of close legged bates   so again there is something from every girl.. 

and I just want to protest this new attached to the clit vibrator that is being used ...hides everything  in the spirit of wide open Dash O Rama 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

They try all to do the best to satisfy you , me , everyone .. if they were all doing the same , it would be boring . Some people like what Sera does and many not . We respect them all as we expect from them to respect us that we pay 

OK LITTLE MOOSE54

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

and they both are laying in RADI bed naked🤔

finally  and on their phones ...I had really thought this was going to get passionate ...