B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #16 (March)

20 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ari and Sera were arguing, Radi joining in a little. 

At first, Radi went to see Ari, who had Sera with her, just chilling. Sera left, went to her room, then went downstairs and turned the TV volume right up. I think that's what pissed Ari off...

The atmosphere is shit in B1. I don't think it's a case of RLC kicking Sera out. The girl can't be enjoying her stay there now, so she should just leave on her own accord...

With a little bit of compromising and tolerance this should be easy money...:sad:

5 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

With a little bit of compromising and tolerance this should be easy money...:sad:

well said, so simple right !     not many working these days and this is easy money...   

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

What got me was that Sera turned the volume up really high with the remote, then decided it wasn't loud enough, went back to it and cranked it up another notch...

her true colours showing now..... spoiled biatch

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

What got me was that Sera turned the volume up really high with the remote, then decided it wasn't loud enough, went back to it and cranked it up another notch...

Yes I saw that. Sera hasn't learned any people skills so unfortunately her good looks are of no importance to people who are around her. 

When people show you who they are it pays to listen, because it won't just disappear...:sad:

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

her true colours showing now..... spoiled biatch

So as not to continue to beat a dead horse i will move on, but when someone behaves like she does, there's a history from childhood.

7 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

So as not to continue to beat a dead horse i will move on, but when someone behaves like she does, there's a history from childhood.

This is me moving on. Look at those gorgeous  butts...:heart:

• Haha 1