B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #16 (March)

3 minutes ago, me0369 said:

I'm glad Radi is getting out and mingling but I'm not sure it's for her, she seems to be hesitant around these other girls. She may be taking some time to get used to the atmosphere. On the other hand it's probably not a good thing to be stuck in that little room all day either. Hopefully she finds friends and a comfortable place in all this.  

The only thing she will find in all of this is veteran vultures looking for another patsy!!  

21 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

The only thing she will find in all of this is veteran vultures looking for another patsy!!  

I agree but what is the alternative, leave the project? Honestly, i'm too selfish to suggest that, I like watching her too much. Hopefully she sees what's going on and can avoid it.

2 minutes ago, me0369 said:

I agree but what is the alternative, leave the project? Honestly, i'm too selfish to suggest that, I like watching her too much. Hopefully she sees what's going on and can avoid it.

Doesn't sound like she's avoiding it to me.  If she was, she wouldn't be hanging around that vulture Claire!

2 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Ariana bating 😁

hahahahahahaa  finally some good news ...fuck you are funny....... I was away and read alot of bullshit I cared less about in B4 ...switched over to B1 and like a lighthouse in a dark night there is corvette84....   Ariana bating 😁

• Haha 1

Just now, Mark Thompson said:

Radi home alone.... ass to camera 16 ..life is back to normal

and Clairre back to her bed ...fully clothed on her phone ...that too is pretty normal....

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Has been Sera shouting to the girls or she was loud on her phone ? 

Ari and Sera were arguing, Radi joining in a little. 

At first, Radi went to see Ari, who had Sera with her, just chilling. Sera left, went to her room, then went downstairs and turned the TV volume right up. I think that's what pissed Ari off...

The atmosphere is shit in B1. I don't think it's a case of RLC kicking Sera out. The girl can't be enjoying her stay there now, so she should just leave on her own accord...

• Upvote 1