B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #16 (March)

2 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

OK LITTLE MOOSE54

Have a nice remaining evening / night , we are all here to talk for the girls , what we like and what we don’t 

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

Anything can happen before the night is over 🙂

I predicted that it will take a two weeks time more or less before seeing more from Radi , prediction made much time earlier before being even noticed that Claire left the apartment . 

2 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

but you sure act like him 

We are both Europeans and not so much difference of age , we think a bit more open minded ...we are off topic 

Just now, Fagen said:

Anything can happen before the night is over 🙂

oh I remain hopeful but a bit puzzled that it was not more in their plan . No Monica, no Carlos...and Radi sure enjoyed the licking from last night ...no hesitation, no shy , no dominatrix speculation as was being speculated ...she really liked it .......and then to have Claire over the next night I really thought unfinished passion to be explored ...and other than a nice bath ??? not too much so far ...no sexual energy

1 minute ago, Mark Thompson said:

oh I remain hopeful but a bit puzzled that it was not more in their plan . No Monica, no Carlos...and Radi sure enjoyed the licking from last night ...no hesitation, no shy , no dominatrix speculation as was being speculated ...she really liked it .......and then to have Claire over the next night I really thought unfinished passion to be explored ...and other than a nice bath ??? not too much so far ...no sexual energy

Holy shit lights went off while I was typing //// Booo

RADI please don't go back to what sera tell. you to do like when you first came to RLC. you have done more then sera. has done in her last stay. and the best thing is you .have been just like all the rest. got away from sera