B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #16 (March)

2 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

thanks just saw Sera in Kitchen.... I should have more easily recognized that to the camera spread ...

i know it's not going to happen ,but I would love to see a third butt serving as butts on a blanket.:smile:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ari and Sera were arguing, Radi joining in a little. 

At first, Radi went to see Ari, who had Sera with her, just chilling. Sera left, went to her room, then went downstairs and turned the TV volume right up. I think that's what pissed Ari off...

The atmosphere is shit in B1. I don't think it's a case of RLC kicking Sera out. The girl can't be enjoying her stay there now, so she should just leave on her own accord...

I watched when Sera was shouting before going out in the balcony and then saw Radi joining Ariana in her room , it was like “ one gone , another one entering “‘ 😂🤣

Small fires are smoldering and it is a matter of time before seeing a really tensed quarrel concerning either Radi or Ariana or both towards Serafima . It can’t be a coincidence the continuous fights that Sera creates during her stays , no matter how fair I want to be with her , but the facts speak the truth . 

The money is too much for as long the job market is closed and there’s no alternatives . As I have said , changes will be happening in my opinion after the Catholic Easter , we will see whose turn it is to leave , after management decides or if indeed a girl simply wants out .

Thank you for the info and providing for my curiosity ☺️😇

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I watched when Sera was shouting before going out in the balcony and then saw Radi joining Ariana in her room , it was like “ one gone , another one entering “‘ 😂🤣

Small fires are smoldering and it is a matter of time before seeing a really tensed quarrel concerning either Radi or Ariana or both towards Serafima . It can’t be a coincidence the continuous fights that Sera creates during her stays , no matter how fair I want to be with her , but the facts speak the truth . 

The money is too much for as long the job market is closed and there’s no alternatives . As I have said , changes will be happening in my opinion after the Catholic Easter , we will see whose turn it is going to be after management decides or if indeed a girl simply wants out .

Thank you for the info and providing for my curiosity ☺️😇

I know I'll get slaughtered for saying this, but I also feel a little sorry for Sera.
The GOV apts are all about getting the right chemistry and dynamics, building relationships and forming friendships among the girls...

Sera is, for want of a better phrase, like a fish out of water! I'm sure she's a nice girl among her real friends, away from the cams in Barca and back home in Russia. But she's is out of place in RLC because she hasn't really adapted to the concept of RLC, and maybe hasn't the traits to easily do it...
A few guys here have already posted that she doesn't belong in RLC...

I think she'd go home at the drop of a hat, because I know for a fact she's missing her friends back home, but whether it's the RLC money (probably, although it's certainly not the bonus money, because she can't be getting too much of that) or the Covid restrictions stopping her, but she can't possibly be enjoying this stay right now...It's pretty painful to watch, tbh. 
I'm not defending her, because she's her most worst enemy, but I, personally, don't find all this falling out, as real life as it is, particularly enjoyable to watch.

So I'd say, 'Sera...you should bite the bullet and really try to go home'...for your own sake, and the rest of the girls...You'll be happy, the girls, especially Radi, will be happy, and we'll all be happy...❤️

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I know I'll get slaughtered for saying this, but I also feel a little sorry for Sera.
The GOV apts are all about getting the right chemistry and dynamics, building relationships and forming friendships among the girls...

Sera is, for want of a better phrase, like a fish out of water! I'm sure she's a nice girl among her real friends, away from the cams in Barca and back home in Russia. But she's is out of place in RLC because she hasn't really adapted to the concept of RLC, and maybe hasn't the traits to easily do it...

I think she'd go home at the drop of a hat, because I know for a fact she's missing her friends back home, but whether it's the RLC money (probably, although it's certainly not the bonus money, because she can't be getting too much of that) or the Covid restrictions stopping her, but she can't possibly be enjoying this stay right now...It's pretty painful to watch, tbh. 
I'm not defending her, because she's her most worst enemy, but I, personally, don't find all this falling out, as real life as it is, particularly enjoyable to watch.

So I'd say, 'Sera...you should bite the bullet and really try to go home'...for your own sake, and the rest of the girls...You'll be happy, the girls, especially Radi, will be happy, and we'll all be happy...❤️

I think you make a very fair point and you just tell your opinion , why being slaughtered ? 😆😝

I partially agree because if it is RLC that she doesn’t like or feel or understand the concept , she is here for the 2nd time . Didn’t she make her experiences , her evaluation of this business during her first stay ? What would she possibly think that it would be different now ? I agree that money is an amazing factor for all of these girls , but in my country we have this expression that we say “ it is better to lose your eye than your name “ , meaning that there’s no reason to increase your hate amongst others ( especially when you know that they don’t like you ) when you can simply walk away and protect whatever credibility you have as a person . 

This is a hard job as we have said repeatedly , especially if you try to find out what it is being told about you and you have insecurity . I also believe that she is maybe the best friend for anyone in her real life but this is a job and as every job , you need to apply at certain rules . She can’t do it , she knew already she can’t during her first stay , nevertheless the opportunity appeared and she became part of the project once again . And to add more thoughts , even if we say she doesn’t like it , she seems to have encouraged others to join , with the recent example being Radislava . 

It is amazing that having in this apartment two girls who are completely aware of this business and their job , Ariana knew exactly since day 1 , Radislava took her more time to understand and the exact opposite , Serafima , who I believe she is in Barcelona just to enjoy the city and the benefits of good salary by doing absolutely nothing , perhaps she thought that during this stay , clubs and bars would open and she could enjoy some party life again .

I agree that as soon as she goes , the two girls ( Ariana and Radi ) would be completely free of the current melancholic and tensed atmosphere , the problem is that nothing like this seems to be happening any time soon . And I believe Ariana has 3 more months ..

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think you make a very fair point and you just tell your opinion , why being slaughtered ? 😆😝

I partially agree because if it is RLC that she doesn’t like or feel or understand the concept , she is here for the 2nd time . Didn’t she make her experiences , her evaluation of this business during her first stay ? What would she possibly think that it would be different now ? I agree that money is an amazing factor for all of these girls , but in my country we have this expression that we say “ it is better to lose your eye than your name “ , meaning that there’s no reason to increase your hate amongst others ( especially when you know that they don’t like you ) when you can simply walk away and protect whatever credibility you have as a person . 

This is a hard job as we have said repeatedly , especially if you try to find out what it is being told about you and you have insecurity . I also believe that she is maybe the best friend for anyone in her real life but this is a job and as every job , you need to apply at certain rules . She can’t do it , she knew already she can’t during her first stay , nevertheless the opportunity appeared and she became part of the project once again . And to add more thoughts , even if we say she doesn’t like it , she seems to have encouraged others to join , with the recent example being Radislava . 

It is amazing than having in this apartment two girls who are completely aware of this business and their job , Ariana knew exactly since day 1 , Radislava took her more time to understand and the exact opposite , Serafima , who I believe she is in Barcelona just to enjoy the city and the benefits of food salary by doing absolutely nothing , perhaps she thought that during this stay , clubs and bars would open and she could enjoy some party life again .

I agree that as soon as she goes , the two girls ( Ariana and Radi ) would be completely free of the current melancholic and tensed atmosphere , the problem is that nothing like this seems to be happening any time soon . And I believe Ariana has 3 more months ..

Ariana & Serafima will be ok tomorrow if not tonight. Ariana is very forgiving and Serafima needs her friendship. No-one else really gets along with her.:smile:

Just now, rosey 1 said:

Ariana & Serafima will be ok tomorrow if not tonight. Ariana is very forgiving and Serafima needs her friendship. No-one else really gets along with her.:smile:

That’s why Ariana is the best and everyone likes her , the most social and cheerful of them all , that’s when you believe in yourself and have excellent self confidence .. the only thing that is unexplained , it is the fact that Ariana seems to make bad choices or fail with men 😳😱 

We agree , in the next hours it will all be forgotten with her and Sera☺️ , still she would be also much happier when she didn’t have to deal with Serafima’s issues . 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

That’s why Ariana is the best and everyone likes her , the most social and cheerful of them all , that’s when you believe in yourself and have excellent self confidence .. the only thing that is unexplained , it is the fact that Ariana seems to make bad choices or fail with men 😳😱 

We agree , in the next hours it will all be forgotten with her and Sera☺️ , still she would be also much happier when she didn’t have to deal with Serafima’s issues . 

Yeah! That's evident on her face daily....

il y a 58 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

So I'd say, 'Sera...you should bite the bullet and really try to go home'...for your own sake, and the rest of the girls...You'll be happy, the girls, especially Radi, will be happy, and we'll all be happy...

Yep, she really does not fit in into this project. From day one of her joining, it has been too business-like but with little to no acceptable content for viewers to be on her side. I agree with you, it does look like she is missing her friends and family but I suppose this is true for most of the girls on this project. It is how you handle it and overcome them, turning 'not so ideal' situations into manageable ones. She can start by being more kind to people around her and less condescending. It is okay to take shit once awhile while you try to make new friends.

If B2 can be a success story of new friendships made and endless 'lets bate together on the bed' scenes 😉, why can't B1 be something similar?

• Upvote 1

Radi and her best friend Pinky the the Pounder are at it again, but here I sit just in anticipation waiting for my favorite position, ASS UP high is the sky and FACE DOWN buried in the pillow, just like Gina with Curly !!!

8 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Wow it is double your pleasure with both Awesome Ariana and Ravishing Radi going at it at the same time COOL. It is so nice to be a fly on the wall, but which wall ???

Good thing I have replay. 😁

• Haha 1