B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #16 (March)

Radi needs to vary it up a bit, I would suggest ASS up and HEAD down, this would the voyeurs a whole new view of her little friend Pinky the Pounder. ASS up high in the sky, Head down face buried in the pillow or her bear. Ummm just love that firm little ass.

Finally a happy Radislava , I think the happiest period for her since she joined . I hope it is for her fixed and confirmed understood that all this happiness came because of interacting with her other colleagues and it doesn’t mean that if she can’t get along well with one girl ( Sera ) or more , she won’t be doing it well with others . I think she was very much appreciated and accepted by her other colleagues and I hope the best for her ( and inevitably for us 😋😉😎 ) are yet to come ☺️

1 hour ago, Lurkker said:

Radi can eat anything and everything she wants as long as it's stuff she has purchase.

IF THEY ATE EACH OTHER THIS COULD BE A MORE RELAXED APT. 

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Lurkker said:

You know, you don't need to worry.  She'll come home soon and take her rightful place back in your head.  You don't need to monitor her empty room so often.  You're single handily putting her empty room cam into the popular cams.

🖕🖕

13 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

And these 2 fucking idiots get off by watching a girl touch and tease for hours. I'll stick with Ariana and Radi. 😏

She still in your head.  I think I'll go spend some time with Sera there too since it's rent free.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

She still in your head.  I think I'll go spend some time with Sera there too since it's rent free.

GETTING VERY TIRED of THIS GAME LURKER ...GOT ANY NEW MATERIAL.... BEEN TOO MANY DAYS AND TOO MANY POSTS AND NOTHING ORIGINAL MOVE ON .....  

We get you and we get Corvette...  

I think your ego to constantly see your posts is proving beyond obsessive ...ok WE SEE YOU

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Lurkker said:

Radi can eat anything and everything she wants as long as it's stuff she has purchase.

But all the food goes to the same place, and they don't know who buys what. And they all end up using all the food somehow in various ways  

20 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

GETTING VERY TIRED of THIS GAME LURKER ...GOT ANY NEW MATERIAL.... BEEN TOO MANY DAYS AND TOO MANY POSTS AND NOTHING ORIGINAL MOVE ON .....  

We get you and we get Corvette...  

I think your ego to constantly see your posts is proving beyond obsessive ...ok WE SEE YOU

Mark, I laughed it off for quite awhile. I finally said to myself that this guy is really just a fucking idiot. Thanks for seeing it my way. 😉

• Like 2

Radi is a human shredder. In the early afternoon she took with her tomatoes, oranges, cheese and something more (don't know what) with that big cup full of coffe in hot water mixed with milk. And now she's taking the same