B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #16 (March)

27 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

I'm afraid I commented before I watched the scene with Claire going down on Radi. I hope Radi was not offended or felt trapped by any way but I guess we will soon find out. I do have the confidence that she will let us know by her actions going forward.👊

NO SHIT LMAO

3 hours ago, rosey 1 said:

I'm afraid I commented before I watched the scene with Claire going down on Radi. I hope Radi was not offended or felt trapped by any way but I guess we will soon find out. I do have the confidence that she will let us know by her actions going forward.👊

Radi didn’t seem offended at all , slept next to Claire , I think she was smiling knowing it is like a “ foolish game “ if I may say so by Claire . I think Radi is excited the last days with her interactions and in a way , we will be seeing over the next few days or couple of weeks , with who she feels it is the best for her spending time with away from her apartment . Claire is obviously one person and we will see her feelings towards Monica after the two straight nights being around her company . 

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Radi didn’t seem offended at all , slept next to Claire , I think she was smiling knowing it is like a “ foolish game “ if I may say so by Claire . I think Radi is excited the last days with her interactions and in a way , we will be seeing over the next few days or couple of weeks , with who she feels it is the best for her spending time with away from her apartment . Claire is obviously one person and we will see her feelings towards Monica after the two straight nights being around her company . 

she stayed and had breakfast with amira yesterday, and she has just ran out of B5, where do u think she prefers lol

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

she stayed and had breakfast with amira yesterday, and she has just ran out of B5, where do u think she prefers lol

She could always go to Amira last night . Plus , I think it isn’t the same “ freedom “ she could feel in B2 than what in B5 with Lorraine and Anthony . I think at the moment she does as she is pleased and we will see the next weeks with who she will be most hang around. The best is that she finally escaped  her ( gym) room 😇

11 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

AS I TOLD YOU FOOLS WHO DIDN'T WANT TO LISTEN,,CLAIRE IS A PARASITIC PREDATOR,LOOK WHAT SHE DID TO RADISLAVA NOW,WTF. IT'S NOT RIGHT. THIS POOR GIRL DOESN'T BELONG DOING THIS SHIT.

i hope im excluded from that comment, but radi went to B5 on her own accord, if she hasnt learn her lesson now then she is more naive than i thought