Sina & Sky (2021) Part #2

I was wondering the same thing. Sina and the girl with the long blonde hair and long nails had emptied at least one bottle of wine each, if not two before they went out

I saw Sina was crying hysterically on the couch and the blonde girl was trying to calm her down, but then they seemed ok, they were drinking and talking. next time I checked there was no one home, and now it has been hidden. 🤷‍♂️ 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, bluewinner said:

I saw Sina was crying hysterically on the couch and the blonde girl was trying to calm her down, but then they seemed ok, they were drinking and talking. next time I checked there was no one home, and now it has been hidden. 🤷‍♂️ 

I saw that too. Crying and a few minutes later laughing. Before that i saw an angry Sky leaving with a bag. Thought it was one of their games again but maybe it was for real this time. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I followed them a bit before they left
Sina looked ok then. There was a lot of phone and looking out the window, so it seemed like they were waiting for someone?

The picture is from earlier in the evening

Noldus 2021-04-06 18-12-39-042.jpg

• Like 2

Default answer

Hello!

Thanks for contacting us. Realm has been hidden due to possible rules violation. Please, wait a little until we are sorting everything out. We are working 24/7 to provide our viewers with safe and legal content of the best quailty, and would be very thankful for your understanding in this case!

Best wishes,
Voyeur House TV Support

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1