Sina & Sky (2021) Part #2

I saw Sina was crying hysterically on the couch and the blonde girl was trying to calm her down, but then they seemed ok, they were drinking and talking. next time I checked there was no one home, and now it has been hidden. 🤷‍♂️ 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, bluewinner said:

I saw Sina was crying hysterically on the couch and the blonde girl was trying to calm her down, but then they seemed ok, they were drinking and talking. next time I checked there was no one home, and now it has been hidden. 🤷‍♂️ 

I saw that too. Crying and a few minutes later laughing. Before that i saw an angry Sky leaving with a bag. Thought it was one of their games again but maybe it was for real this time. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I followed them a bit before they left
Sina looked ok then. There was a lot of phone and looking out the window, so it seemed like they were waiting for someone?

The picture is from earlier in the evening

Noldus 2021-04-06 18-12-39-042.jpg

• Like 2

Default answer

Hello!

Thanks for contacting us. Realm has been hidden due to possible rules violation. Please, wait a little until we are sorting everything out. We are working 24/7 to provide our viewers with safe and legal content of the best quailty, and would be very thankful for your understanding in this case!

Best wishes,
Voyeur House TV Support

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1