Where has Alina gone

Guest jackson23

I could have gone the rest of my life without seeing that picture especially when I looked at the bottom of the tub. I believe aunt flo came for  a visit.

Guest bulgachica

What's the matter Pepe, haven't you earned your Red Wings yet?  ;)

It's brown wings isn't it? The recognized insignia of the Poo Chute Professional.

No. Red Wings. I don't have the balls for Brown Wings. Besides, my tongue doesn't go near the poop chute. Red Wings are earned by having a strawberry dessert. I'll never forget the first time it happened to me.  :P

You never know the difference until you come up and see the look on her face. It's a look like no other. They become super women as they toss you off of them like a piece of paper and coming running back with a damp towel to wipe your face. Then you know exactly why.

No. Red Wings. I don't have the balls for Brown Wings. Besides, my tongue doesn't go near the poop chute. Red Wings are earned by having a strawberry dessert. I'll never forget the first time it happened to me.  :P

You never know the difference until you come up and see the look on her face. It's a look like no other. They become super women as they toss you off of them like a piece of paper and coming running back with a damp towel to wipe your face. Then you know exactly why.

I don't mind my face looking like a glazed donut but when the cherry topping starts I'm out of there.

• 2 months later...
Guest toblerone

It seems Alina is missing again. She didn't sleep at home yesterday night, and it looks like she is not sleeping at home tonight either... Husband doesn't seem to miss her much as he is playing games as usual. I just wonder where she goes, if it's study, pleasure or work...

I don't mind my face looking like a glazed donut but when the cherry topping starts I'm out of there.

when the front porch is painted red i leave it alone.

But sometimes the paint is washed away until you have them in convulsions with your tongue. Then they just start leaking all over again from the intrauterine contractions of the orgasm.

But, I'm glad that stuff is all over. There is something to be said for age, besides wisdom.