Hope & Yan, Lola & Otto (2021) Part #2

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yan wants Otto. Otto is open to the idea. Lola has decided it aint happening and is exerting dominance. Yann ate a banana suggestively in front of Otto. Lola stood between the two guys blocking Otto's view. later Otto ate a banana while staring at Yan, So Lola took a huge bite out of the banana and looked to Yan like 'That's mine, hands off' (meaning Otto)
Yan has no interest in Lola. this has also annoyed her. she might not be interested in him, but his lack of interest is insulting to her ego. Otto doesn't appear to be drinking alcohol these days so he won't rebel too hard. Booze was his fuel back in the old apartment. His naughty side appeared after a drink. That's when he was most argumentative. Lola has more power now. 
There was a third banana, Yan ate it and Lola just shot him a look to kill. Now after sitting like a lemon while Lola masturbated Otto twice and sat smugly behind Yan the whole time, Yan is sitting alone with his head in his hands.
Yan is like a Faun alone in the forest, and the she wolf has her eyes on him. If he's not careful she'll rip him apart. gorging on the remains with a sly grin.
(don't take any of this too seriously. I'm merely entertaining myself. I'm just reading body language and applying basic psychology to it. I don't watch with the sound on and don't have a clue what they're saying anyway.) 🤪

• Haha 2

I think Yan is straight and they are just trying to gather viewers with the idea that sometime something will happen. i dont think tha yan alone or yan and hope as a couple will do anything sexual with otto and lola until they have to because they havent enough viewers

I've decided on a new game, predicting when Yan will shove his hands down his underwear to grope his own buttocks. And when either Yan or Otto flick their own genitals. It's a bit of a habit in that apartment. Otto has never been able to resist playing his trouser flute. but now there's Yan and he does it too, it's kind of amusing to whisper 'now' at the screen when I think they're about to do it. 

Yeah, I don't get out much. Don't judge. 😋

• Haha 1