B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #10 (March/April)

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

image.jpeg.4c962d56fbc81b7a673235bf695b30b1.jpegimage.jpeg.e188990882a0e6c4a267b3f8ae3f7cd2.jpegSarcasm Icon #297525 - Free Icons Library Sarcastic Smiley Faces | Free download on ClipArtMag

Ya all of those..... you know I actually like Carlos .. he is a bit of a punching bag for the girls and forum...he is needy and understandably the way Claire parades the sexuality and get together with other girls ... tough to just accept a foot massage role all the time ... but I like how he stays away on his phone while Claire does her flirt and fooling around ...   

1 minute ago, Mark Thompson said:

Ya all of those..... you know I actually like Carlos .. he is a bit of a punching bag for the girls and forum...he is needy and understandably the way Claire parades the sexuality and get together with other girls ... tough to just accept a foot massage role all the time ... but I like how he stays away on his phone while Claire does her flirt and fooling around ...   

you sure you don't mean while Claire is preying on their next victim?

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I feel sorry for him being with that worthless, cheating Loraine!

Do you have any evidence of this?

unless you seen her or someone has any proof of this why say it?

Edited by Kingbanks
  • Upvote 1

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

Do you think for yourself or does someone do it for you?

I dont know you tell me you are saying it as if you have any proof of it😂

so I take it you have zero proof then😂