B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #10 (March/April)

6 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Well, at least that I've notice

Pam is unpredictable and in my opinion she doesn’t like to be in the villa , I believe it must have been a direct order from RLC admins that she goes there and be away from girls that she was feeling better to be around ( the B2 ones and especially her good friend Amalia ) , that’s why she’s many  days isolated in her room in B4 I believe . In any case , I think she’s quite social and she likes to be with people but i just feel that she’s not enjoying this run with RLC .. I hope I will be proved wrong . 

So, I hear that Pam has already been in B5 for at least 30 minutes and she has already had the cocaine sniffed by Loraine and Anthony......this is what I'm talking about when I say a company that encourages drug use!!  Let me tell you all how this night is gong to go:  They will have their cocaine on more than one occasion and they will put on some lame ass show and then they will sleep.  Wash, rinse, dry, and repeat!!

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Pam is unpredictable and in my opinion she doesn’t like to be in the villa , I believe it must have been a direct order from RLC admins that she goes there and be away from girls that she was feeling better to be around ( the B2 ones and especially her good friend Amalia ) , that’s why she’s many  days isolated in her room in B4 I believe . In any case , I think she’s quite social and she likes to be with people but i just feel that she’s not enjoying this run with RLC .. I hope I will be proved wrong . 

Trye, just see how much time she spents at b2, for example. But she's also got more settled than on her earlier days

2 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Trye, just see how much time she spents at b2, for example. But she's also got more settled than on her earlier days

I think she’s a girl that likes to socialize and have fun but she’s one more “victim “ of the current Covid situation , I am sure her summer will be nice in Barcelona if she stays ☺️

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think she’s a girl that likes to socialize and have fun but she’s one more “victim “ of the current Covid situation , I am sure her summer will be nice in Barcelona if she stays ☺️

And because of that, they tried to move her to b4 to see if it worked, which it seemed to have, and they ended up splitting Amalia from Amira and she (Amalia) got more lonely, while Pam is now pretty well settled and social. Just see how much times she (Amalia) locks herself her room throughout parties at b2

3 minutes ago, costa049 said:

And because of that, they tried to move her to b4 to see if it worked, which it seemed to have, and they ended up splitting Amalia from Amira and she (Amalia) got more lonely, while Pam is now pretty well settled and social. Just see how much times she (Amalia) locks herself throughout her room in parties at b2

Amalia is a big mystery the last 1-1,5 month and especially since this “ BF “ visited her .. I can’t predict her anymore 🙄🙄

• Like 1