B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #10 (March/April)

3 minutes ago, philo said:

I don't assess shyness by a facial expression but, rather, by ones behavior. By the way, Claire is visiting her now so we shall see.

In my opinion , it is a matter of time before Radislava does more on cameras , this is just a conclusion I make after watching her progress from doing nothing to even allowing yesterday have her pussy instantly licked by Claire . 

4 hours ago, moos54 said:

Isn't that exactly what you're trying to do?

I don't see how you can compare an event of a girl alone on her bed with an event of a girl who is not alone on a bed :biggrin:
Just because she masturbates freely doesn't mean she is necessarily comfortable doing the show with another girl.

Anyone who can watch Radi's behavior as Claire is eating her out and conclude that she is not "necessarily comfortable" is not making an honest statement. My question is why? Seems to me like it is an attempt to persuade the many people who engage in the forum but who didn't actually see it because they don't have a subscription. I cannot think of any other motivation for such an attempt at deception.

• Like 1

Radi is so not ready to engage with another girl that she invites the girl who ate her out last night to her room for a private exhibition of her topless workout routine complete with crotch shots. She would have gotten completely naked but then, she is so shy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

In my opinion , it is a matter of time before Radislava does more on cameras , this is just a conclusion I make after watching her progress from doing nothing to even allowing yesterday have her pussy instantly licked by Claire . 

She was taken by surprise...

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

She was taken by surprise...

Claire ... drinking .. funny girls evening .. it was like when girls are around 14-15 years old ( even younger nowadays ? ) and they check how much their tits have grown , how much hair has grown around the genital organs , how and what sex is and laughing and joking , this is how I saw the girls yesterday .. 

As I read somewhere ,it is obvious that when Claire is drinking , she loses easily control and maybe this is why Carlos many times he gets pissed off with her . Claire , the girl with a great heart but easily manipulated ( sorry Claire 😔

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ddhm said:

it is always bizarre to hear that a girl will open up more, when she lives perpetually with her legs open in front of a camera, masturbating, given the path Radislava has taken, from when she was always covering herself to now, surely the next step, will be a real lesbian show, Malia teaches

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, philo said:

We missed it. When the apt comes out of maintenance, the bed is made, Claire is in red under ware and Radi is naked. 

Yep...obviously Radi's not willing to sit on Claire's face on cam quite yet...😏

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Carlos seems he had his holidays in Spain as he is back on time 

sure missed him..... hey Naga can you help me with one of your sarcasm emoji's 

• Like 1