B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #10 (March/April)

So Loraine cock blocked Anthony with Pam last night ... as she is prone to do ... but tonight maybe it’s better odds for Ant with 3-on-1.  When you think of it, if they could invite a dozen or more girls to bed with them, sooner or later Anthony is going to fuck one of them.  Loraine can’t block them all.  If it was Ants idea to invite more girls over, it shows he is thinking strategically!

5 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

So Loraine cock blocked Anthony with Pam last night ... as she is prone to do ... but tonight maybe it’s better odds for Ant with 3-on-1.  When you think of it, if they could invite a dozen or more girls to bed with them, sooner or later Anthony is going to fuck one of them.  Loraine can’t block them all.  If it was Ants idea to invite more girls over, it shows he is thinking strategically!

Anthony is a pawn in a game of silly cheese chess!!

I don’t know how Loraine makes it , but I want to be fair , she has her way to be able and convince any of the girls to come at her place and do whatever on cameras .. she’s either respected amongst the girls and they listen to her or somehow / someway , this apartment has the way to bring money for anyone who gets involved . 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I don’t know how Loraine makes it , but I want to be fair , she has her way to be able and convince any of the girls to come at her place and do whatever on cameras .. she’s either respected amongst the girls and they listen to her or somehow / someway , this apartment has the way to bring money for anyone who gets involved . 

You are for sure.......clueless as to what these people do for a living!!

8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You are for sure.......clueless as to what these people do for a living!!

I never have any problem watching anything of what they do except when the girls masturbate simultaneously .. all the rest , I am pleased to watch . 

Another evening that Anthony can’t get  hard when Loraine BJs him next to the other girls , either nervous or she’s is making him nervous or she’s a terrible cocksucker .. I know that it isn’t the easiest to concentrate when others are present , but this repeating thing with him .. i don’t know 🤷‍♂️ 

• Sad 1

And Amira ... so many months without sex , it is incredible how she can still resist in all of the chances and challenges she had .. and she’s the one I would like from the whole cast to see her doing more ( and Serafima but she’s another story 😁

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, van the man said:

The sexual tension is absolute ZERO!!!!!! Anthony has only had a hard on that points upwards when Valerie sucked his dick!!!

This cast needed a Lucian .. 

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Another evening that Anthony can’t get  hard when Loraine BJs him next to the other girls , either nervous or she’s is making him nervous or she’s a terrible cocksucker .. I know that it isn’t the easiest to concentrate when others are present , but this repeating thing with him .. i don’t know 🤷‍♂️ 

loraine is terrible at giving him blowjobs 😂

• Like 1