Kitty and Smith - home activities #2

6 hours ago, Alan7770 said:

Kitty talk with someone on the phone (english) and keeps calling him daddy , so maybe he's her sugar daddy or smtg xD 

She was talking to a guy in English ( and her mom was speaking German to him ) last week when Smith’s parents were visiting and on Easter Kitty’s mama , as you say , Kitty was calling him “ daddy “.

Smith’s parents were in the living room when Kitty and her mama had the videocall , Smith seemed to be out of the apartment 

Kitty is struggling with some real world issues. Her and Smith are having a rough time as you all can see. Many of us have been through some of these issues ourselves. As some of you know, I am on her side. But she wants Smith so he is her man. I think it may be time for some sort of intervention, not from anyone else, but from them.

Either they abandon RLC and become active , proceed with their lives , find normal jobs and perhaps save their fragile relation ( Czech Republic has the lowest numbers of unemployment - pro Covid era - ) or they stay with RLC and they “ harm “ their relationship each and every day that passes more and more . Kitty is  allowing her most charming , productive , fascinating years she can have as a woman of her looks passing by and either she can’t do anything about it to change it or she has settle down with the idea that despite she also knowing that has such a great potential , she will remain a lost “ talent “ . I hope she “ wakes up “ and do something , anything for her future now that she still can . 

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Either they abandon RLC and become active , proceed with their lives , find normal jobs and perhaps save their fragile relation ( Czech Republic has the lowest numbers of unemployment - pro Covid era - ) or they stay with RLC and they “ harm “ their relationship each and every day that passes more and more . Kitty is  allowing her most charming , productive , fascinating years she can have as a woman of her looks passing by and either she can’t do anything about it to change it or she has settle down with the idea that despite she also knowing that has such a great potential , she will remain a lost “ talent “ . I hope she “ wakes up “ and do something , anything for her future now that she still can . 

Your point is well taken.

From my understanding their issues have nothing to to with RLC. However, I am with you on one thing. RLC is not the place to spend your formative years.

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

0607 Kitty and Smith left with their suitcases on vacation

I saw Kitty taking a quick morning shower around 05:00-05:20 apartment time and Smith waking up at 05:30 .. let’s hope the holidays are helping them , they manage to do it quite often to be honest .